Chrzanow Nowy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Arriving super early morning, safety?

Warsaw Yesterday

I am currently about to start a trip to Warsaw, but sadly the only viable means of transportation was a bus arriving at Zachodnia station towards 4:25 AM.

Therefore my question is; What safety measures can you recommend to ensure I don't get in trouble while waiting for morning? Based on what I have seen written about safety in Warsaw, taking the night train is out of the question, but I would not be sure how safe it is to stay outside either. Is there someplace I could maybe go? Maybe a hotel with open lobby in the area would be perfect. I am staying at an AirBNB, but cannot check in until 8 AM (it's located in the area around Centralna.

In advance thanks

• Hildegarde's Profile Photo

First Time Traveler to Europe

by Hildegarde Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 2:50 AM

My ancestors came from Chrzanow in Poland near Cracau. My sister and I are thinking of traveling there to visit the old estate which is now a town museum. Trying to figure out where to begin our preparations for such an adventure is like the proverbial needle in the haystack. Does anyone have any practical advice for such a trip such as.......learn a few words of Polish, maybe French since we'll have to go through Paris. Also, what sites on the internet would be most helpful for our preparations

5 Answers Mar 2, 2005 at 4:05 PM