Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Christmas Island Travel Answer Locations

• American112's Profile Photo

Is Christmas island fun?

Christmas Island Mar 10, 2015 at 4:48 PM

I was looking through the internet one day and found that Christmas Island was a real place. I did some research and saw that it looked like a cool place to visit. The only great thing i really know is the crab migration. Can you please tell me what else is cool?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • jack87c's Profile Photo

christmas island

Christmas Island Jul 5, 2014 at 8:23 PM

I'm heading over to Bali in a week to travel Indonesia and Asia, i was really hoping to visit Christmas island at some point but can't seem to find any reasonable prices regardless of which transport option i choose. Any ideas on the cheapest/best way to get there, and where from?

3 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    • Cost of living - food costs

Christmas Island Sep 26, 2007 at 8:41 PM

Despite research on the internet I haven't found general information on the cost of living on Christmas Island (apart from real estate prices and shire property and rubbish collection rates).

Can anyone tell me what general day-to-day food costs are?

I would expect brightly coloured packets of Coco Pops and other processed foods etc. would be quite expensive (given freight costs) - (not that I would desire to eat these on a tropical island!!!) - but what about general fruit, vegetables, rice, fish and meat? Are there local markets selling these goods and at what price (cheaper/more expensive than mainland Australia?) or can one generally only buy from grocery stores?

Thanks for any information!

1 Answer Sep 27, 2007 at 8:48 AM
    • Christmas Island

Christmas Island Nov 30, 2006 at 8:37 AM

Ok I am a Freshman In High school and I'm doing a report on Christmas Island. So far I have looked on 50 web sites and haven't found what I need. I need to know what kind of tourist activities there are on Christmas Island and how much they cost. If you could let me know asap I would really apriciate it!

4 Answers Dec 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    • appleseed81's Profile Photo

Anyone been to Christmas Island

Christmas Island Nov 10, 2006 at 3:56 AM

Hi ppl,

Was thinking of going to Christmas Island but the information online is so limited. Just wondering if anyone been there but didn't build any pages? Share some tips?

Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 10, 2006 at 7:20 PM
    • rentals

Christmas Island Apr 15, 2003 at 4:36 PM

what sort of rental properties are generally available on Christmas Island and what are the typical rental prices ?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2004 at 4:37 AM
    • Onn's Profile Photo

?

Christmas Island Mar 31, 2003 at 6:34 PM

There seems to be only one flight a week from Jakarta to Christmas Island, what are we supposed to do there for a whole week? Anyone been there? Wasn't it used to be a flight from Singapore too?

6 Answers Dec 12, 2004 at 8:42 AM