Choquequirao

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Rainbow Mountain trek agency

Cusco Jun 30, 2016 at 6:34 AM

Hello! I am currently in Cusco and overwhelmed by the nimber of agencies offering Rainbow Mountain treks, especially in one day. Does anyone have experience with this trek? We would like to do a 2 or 4 day hike, and are most interested in this route so far: ayni-peru.com/rainbow-mounta...

Please help!

more
    • solo traveller

Machu Picchu Jul 4, 2016 at 7:27 AM

I was wondering if there is a company that caters for solo travellers from the uk that wouldn`t cost the earth, to visit machu picchu,it seems a bit difficult to do on my own,flights and hotel i can manage,or is there any fellow brits planning a trip for next year who would welcome a companion?

more
    • J_P_B's Profile Photo

Anyone been here?

by J_P_B Online Now Jun 16, 2003 at 2:59 AM

I stumbled across this place suring research and it sounds fantastic. The only problem is, it is so far off the beaten path that it seems like you can only do on a tour to get to it. Has anyone been to it? If so, how did you get to it and was it worth it? Most tours seem to suggest that you hike for three or four days out of Cuzco and get to it and somehow get a bus back. That would lead me to wonder whether you can get transport out and back. I will have only limited time and 4 days of trekking will make it impossible. Cheers in advance for any help.

4 Answers Dec 8, 2015 at 11:40 AM