Chon Buri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• listenandlearn's Profile Photo

Bangkok Sep 30, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Hello, we just posted an enquiry on VT, as we are in search for two and a half month apartment/condominium "STUDIO TYPE" with small kitchenette, something to do simple cooking.
      we will need the apt. or condominium from December 25, 2016 until about last week of February 2016. We will be taking intensive Thai Classes at Wat Pho.

Thank you and hope someone out there can give us great lead how to find economical yet decent place to rent.

Thank You!!

• Are there more backpackers in Sukhumvit area or Khao san? Any bar crawls Bangkok?

Bangkok Oct 13, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Hi guys,

I've booked a flight to Bangkok mid Jan 2017 to start a 3 month long trip to SE Asia visiting Thailand, Cambodia and Laos.

It's my first time backpacking and I am travelling alone. I have been searching the internet for Facebook groups and forums where I can meet other backpackers to chat with before I leave. What is the best way to meet other backpackers in Bangkok? I can't really afford a planned tour with the big companies and would prefer my freedom. What are the best bars / hostels to meet other backpackers in Bangkok who are solo? Are there more backpackers in Sukhumvit area or Khao san? Is there any bar crawls I go on to get chatting to people? I've came across a website which offers inductions in Bangkok but to meet people on the go..

Thank in advance for any help :-))

• melly1234's Profile Photo

I urgently need a jewellers in Bangkok that can cut my ring off as my finger is swollen

Bangkok Oct 20, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Has anyone got any suggestions please on where I should go? Thanks

• Tide Resort, Bangsaen?

by Cyinyang Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Will be grateful if anybody can give a heads up on Tide Resort, Bangsaen. I know it's THE hotel in Bangsaen. If anyone has stayed there:

1. What's the difference between superior and luxury rooms? Differential in price is not a lot, but just wanted to know what I lose out on superior?

2. Tried to directly book by calling hotel reservations on any promos this low season. You would think they would be too glad to have a prepaid booking minus agent commission. But strange response was to ask me to book via agent for cheaper rates. Asiarooms doing bht2300 superior, with bht2600 for luxury bit.

Planning 25-27 July. Been there before, but stayed at SS Bangsaen -clean but boring. Any suggestions for night out and eats will also be appreciated