Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

• Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

• Suggestions for day trips from Seville

Sevilla 10 hours ago

I will be in Seville in mid March. I will be there for 7 days and am seeking suggestions for 3 day trips. Not Granada, not Cordoba. I was thinking of the Aracena Cave, a white village or two and ...... This will be with public transportation. I read that Ronda is a complicated full day trip and for that time maybe somewhere else is better.
      Suggestions are welcome.
      Thank you

• Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.

• How to get to Chipiona

by AgnieszkaStawny Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I need to get from Malaga to Chipiona on Sunday (May). What's the best way - by bus or by train? Are there any connections on Sundays?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM
    • Advice re Chipiona in April, please

by charwell Online Now Jan 31, 2008 at 4:10 AM

I am flying to Jerez in April with my husband & two teenagers. My husband wants to go into Donana, so is Chipiona a good place to base ourselves for three days? (We don't want to go north. Most importantly, what is there to do for me & the teens in April - will it be too cold for the beach?

4 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM