change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Dr Cabrera museum

Ica May 18, 2016 at 1:56 AM

Did anybody visit this museum? Is it possible to appear without booking? They didn't answer my mail so I'm not sure if it's worth making a detour..

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Puno to La Paz by touring

Puno May 16, 2016 at 3:59 PM

We would like to tour the villages from Puno to the boarders with Bolivia and then take a ride to La paz. Do you think that hiring a taxi driver to get us to the boarders would be a good idea? Is it possible to catch a bus from Copacabana to La paz fromt the boarders? Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Colca Canyon and national reserve park

Arequipa May 19, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Hallo my friends. Can you pls recomend me a company to hire a 4x4 with a driver to get us to Chivay in the afternoon, spend the night at Chivay and next morning tour only by car the various spots of the canyon and on our way back drive through the National reserve Park and the Lagoon Salinas for the flamingos?
      Actually I have no idea where to ask for such a tour. Pls help if you can. Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

tour the colca canyon

Arequipa May 17, 2016 at 5:16 PM

Hallo again my friends. Any idea on how to tour the Colca canyon without a guide? Actually we would like to drive there early in the morning to see the condors at their best and then tour various spots without tracking. So, is hiring a taxi a good idea or should we try sth else? Perhaps rent a car? Taxis shall be rent through the hotel or on our own from the city centre? Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

car rental company in paracas

Paracas May 18, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Any suggestion for a car rental company in Paracas? Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Paracas tours

Paracas May 18, 2016 at 9:52 AM

Hallo. Pls tell me in order to do the Ballestas tour do we have to just get at 7.30am to the port and buy a ticket? What if too many people do this? Are there more than one boats? Or do you think it is better to book it through an agency? But this is an additional 20 dollars to per person.
      As for the National reserve Park do you think we can do it by renting a car? Is it possible to do this? And when we want to get closer to the edge of the cliffs to see the view, the car has to be left alone on the road? Any personal experience?
      I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Paracas Tours

Paracas May 15, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Hallo. I am really confused and I wish you could help me. We want to depart from Lima for Nazca. But we will either take a night bus and fly in the morning over the lines which is a bit too tiring for us since we have never traveled by a night bus and we don't know how well we will be able to sleep. Or take an early bus and split the drive by touring in Paracas at the Ballestas islas, the National Park and the Huacachina desert and then depart for Nazca. My question is if all these tours in Paracas are really worth to spend a day there or it would be better to add this day as a plus to a more local coloured city like Cusco or Titicaca Lake.
      I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

tour questions

Peru May 3, 2016 at 12:27 PM

Hallo my friends. We want to arrange the following plan while visiting peru:
      31/5 arrive from Lima to Paracas and do the National reserve tour (skipping the Ballestas island) and then visit Huacachina desert. Then depart for Nasca.
      1/6 Have the Pampa Galeras tour and then fly over Nasca lines. Depart with a night bus for Arequipa.
      Any suggestions how to do all these?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Pampas Galeras Nazca

Nazca May 15, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Hallo. Has anybody visited the Pampas Galeras around Nazca and tell me if it is really worth the tour? Thank you very much.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Puno and Titicaca

Puno May 15, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Hallo my friends. I need an advice. We want to get from Cusco to Puno.
      1. Do you think the 8 hour bus with sightseeing stops is a good idea?
      2. We will only have one day in Titicaca. Which of the islands do you think we should visit?
      3. On our way to the borders to pass to Bolibia we want to visit the villages of the lake to see the architecture and the churches. Do you think that doing this tour on our way to the borders is a good idea? Or passing the borders in the morning is better? And how do you suggest to make the tour? Rent a taxi for a day perhaps? Then shall we arange for a bus to pick us up from the boarders to get us to La paz?
      Thanks alot.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

transportation to La paz

Puno May 3, 2016 at 1:19 PM

What is the best company to travel from Puno to La Paz? Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

tour to the sacred valley

Cusco May 16, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Hallo my friends. We are thinking of hiring a car or a car with a driver to make the tour to the sacred valley. Do you have any recomandations on either the transportation or where to find a good driver? I read that it is much more expensive to rent a car than a car with a driver. We will end the tour at Ollantaytambo where we have to catch the train to Agua Callientes.
      Thank you.

more

Near Chimbote