change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Machu Pichu - 2 days

Machu Picchu Apr 22, 2016 at 2:57 PM

I've booked trains and hotel to spend 2 nights at Aguas Caliente. But buying tickets for entrance to Mp worked not so good. I have 2 tickets for the first day to MP+Mountain, but booking for MP+HP for the second day was denied - overbooking. Its weird, because site still shows 31 ticket available for my date.
      So can anybody suggest what can I do on the second day (my train is rather late).
      Is it any chance that I'll buy tickets on the site day before?
      Can we hike by ourselves near Aguas Caliente? Are there other places of interest except MP?

more
    • TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Cusco-Sacred Valley - Machu Pichu

Peru Apr 18, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Our flight to Cusco arrives at 2:20 pm.
      I understand the best way for acclimatization is going straight down to the valley. Of cause I'd like to do some sightseeing on the way. Is it possible to take a car with a driver or private tour in the airport?

If it's possible we can stay for night somewhere not so high as Cusco (what are the options besides Ollanta?) and next day in the evening finish the tour in Ollanta, where I'd like to take late train (maybe at 7pm) to MP.

I'm planning to spend there 2 nights and on the last day in the evening take the train directly to Cusco.
      Is it possible to book the train as Ollanta-> MP, MP-> Cusco? Cannot get it if its possible..
      Any tips and suggestions on my itenary are very welcome!

more