change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zuhur's Profile Photo

Hotel for single woman

Marrakesh Jul 8, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Recommendations anyone? Traveling soon, hope to stay 2 nights.

more
    • Tourist mistake

Marrakesh Jun 30, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I recently had a wonderful trip to Morocco and then onto family in England. With eyes wide open and taken up by the intrigue of the experience, I took the offer of a friendly taxi driver, Mustaph, who offered to give me a quick tour of Casablanca which ended in a carpet cooperative (next to a herbal shop) in the souq. This was on 27th April. I was taken up in the experience and purchased two carpets, a cost of MAD7000, which I was told would be shipped to my door in South Africa. I returned to South Africa on the 23rd June and the carpets still haven't arrived. On investigation, my credit card entry for the purchase is La Maison Arabe Hotel which I didn't visit. Unfortunately I didn't get any details of the cooperative or which courier company they would use. I wonder if any body can offer any suggestions of further avenues I can explore before I have to write this off as a wonderful and expensive experience. I am fully aware of my own stupidity in this whole interaction. Regards Pam

more

Near Chichaoua