Cheung Shue Tan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 nights in Hong Kong - where to stay and what to do

Hong Kong Aug 17, 2016 at 10:23 AM

We are a couple in beginning of the fifties. We will be coming to Hong Kong after 17 days in Singapore and Vietnam and would like to spend the last 4 nights of our trip in Hong Kong.
      We are looking for recommendations on what to do, in which area to overnight and special restaurants.
      We were looking at Hyatt Regency Sha Tin - how is the location?
      Looking forward to your recommendations.

more
    • New Year celebrations

Hong Kong Aug 10, 2016 at 11:07 AM

We will be in Hong Kong for the 31st December has anyone got any tips for watching the firework display?

more
    • Suggestions re visit

Hong Kong Island Jul 30, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Hi my wife and l have been to Hong Kong before and we are taking our 13 year old Grandaughter on her first overseas trip next April to Hong Kong, mainly to visit Disneyland, but also to experience the culture, shopping etc, we have booked accomodation in Kowloon for 7 nights, we are looking for some suggestions and tips re visiting Disneyland such as how many days, best way to get there and ticket purchases, as well as other sites that we should visit to give our Grandaughter a great experience. Thanks Rob

more
    • travelling around

Hong Kong Aug 13, 2016 at 10:57 PM

Hi we booked accommodation and flights for 31 dec to 3 january. Based on what i read we made a bad choice of booking at Regal riverside hotel. as its non refundable can someone pls give me an advice on how to get around tourist attractions on the cheapest fastest way possible and which bar to go to for the countdown:)

more
    • DSLR cameras

Hong Kong Island Aug 20, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Are camera prices much lower in hong kong compared to North America? If so what are some reputable stores?

more