Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 3rd date ???

by alijames28 Online Now Nov 12, 2014 at 1:57 AM

hello there , I have a problem , the issue is that I have a date upcoming this Saturday evening and we want to do something fun other than the normal cinema, bowling scene , we are going for something to eat later in the evening but I need to fill the time beforehand , we are both in our mid-late 20's

can someone suggest a few ideas in the Gloucestershire area

2 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • bus transport

by howard395 Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM

How would i get from cheltenham by bus to RAF fairford
      thanks, howard

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    • Cheltenham

by Tonyross2 Online Now Jan 15, 2014 at 6:22 AM

What's the best way to get from Bristol airport to Cheltenham

4 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 12:16 AM
    • Bus Station Cheltenham

by Glenysannrobinson Online Now Jul 28, 2010 at 6:44 AM

How far is the bus station in Cheltenham from the train station.

7 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 1:01 AM
    • Cheltenham Festival Accommodation

by frase1903 Online Now Nov 12, 2008 at 8:28 AM

Hi, looking for self catering accomodation for 4 guys during the Cheltenham Racing Festival 2009. Preferably near teh Queens Hotel!

1 Answer Jul 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    • car hire in london vs train to Cheltenham

by waypix Online Now Oct 28, 2006 at 12:41 PM

We are staying a few days in London then on to Cheltenham. My question is: Would it be easier to take the train from London and then hire a car in Cheltenham or rent a car in London and just drive to Cheltenham? Can you hire a car at the Cheltenham train station?

2 Answers Jan 3, 2007 at 6:12 AM
    • I have a question for ya

by Crashandburn Online Now Jan 9, 2006 at 1:25 PM

I am planning on visiting someone who resides in Cheltenham, England around March. I live in the United States and have never traveled before. I was wondering what I would need for the trip and any other possible information you have to offer. What will UK cumstoms be like? What to do about converting money? ...anything! Thanks in advance

3 Answers Jan 9, 2006 at 11:26 PM
    • gidbi's Profile Photo

by gidbi Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 9:25 PM

I will travel to Thewkwesbury in a few weeks,and Ill might work there in the company of oberthur card system.But Iam afraid of unsuccessful iterview.I dont speek in engish very well and if the interview wont be managged then I wil have to seek another job. I dont want to come back home because the travel is very expensive for me and I cant afford to do it.I plan my stay in your country for at least a year,and during that time improving my english. I would be grateful if someone could serve me any kind of information about seeking jobs or accomodation on that arrea,because I dont know that city and dont know the possiblityes(everything suit me that I can do).I have seen the hotels but those are too expensive,but I havent found another possiblity.Are there any other one(rental room etc).it also would be good in the other towns nereby. If sombody can serve me anything please let me know.My email Im of course looking for frieds you might also send me an friendy message,because.As I learn the language because I think its terrible,then who knows?! :)(: thank for spending time.. csáó Ati

1 Answer Aug 23, 2004 at 2:03 AM