VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Cheboksary

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • DIY/Hardware store in Cheboksary

by Moonmonkey71 Online Now May 17, 2015 at 2:59 AM

Hi All. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reliable hardware/DIY supplier in Cheboksary? I will be working at an event there in June however the goods we are shipping over from the UK are being sent on a carnet document meaning that we can't send consumables with the main transport. We will need things like screws, nails, adhesive tapes etc.

Many Thanks in advance!

Paul

• fishing trips in cheboksary

by h2guide Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hi
      are there guided fishing trips offered in Cheboksary?
      I am staying there several weeks and the river wolga seems to be a perfect place for fishing.
      Thanks for any hint.

• Boat trips to/from Cheboksary

by NCBill Online Now Feb 22, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Does anyone know whether it is possible to travel by boat from/to Cheboksary from either Ulyanovsk or Nizhny Novgorod? If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it. I would particularly like to know the duration and cost of such a trip.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2007 at 5:08 AM
    • paptai's Profile Photo

First Time Travel to Russia

by paptai Online Now Apr 24, 2004 at 5:01 PM

Anyone have any suggestions on visiting Russia and taking the train from Moscow to Cheboksary. I have a new penpal friend from there and would like to visit him. Any travel suggestions, or warning would be appreciated. This is my first visit to Russia. Going in 2005. Thanks.

11 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 9:33 AM