change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alexloves2travel's Profile Photo

First visit to Boston for the weekend!

Boston Oct 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM

We will be traveling to Boston this weekend for the first time! We will be staying near downtown and would like some suggestions on must do's.

We are also looking to take a day and travel by train to Portland ME to visit. If anyone has any suggestions on must do's in Portland we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Staying in Boston

Boston Sep 24, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Wie are a mid 50 couple. Will be coming to Boston in mid October for the first time for 3 nights.
      What is the best area to stay and see the touristic interest?

• NYE in Boston

Boston Sep 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM

We are a family of four adults 54, 55, 24,20. We would like to know the best things to do on NYE, do we stay in a hotel on the waterfront or downtown? Also do we splash out on one of the hotel packages or is there enough to do around the waterfront/copley square with the first night celebration. We are there for five nights, is everything open, what itinerary would be best and can anyone recommend any mid range hotels and restaurants? Thank you

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

First hand experience please?

Boston Oct 12, 2016 at 6:17 AM

I found very good deal for visiting Boston including flights, hotel and some sightseeing.
      Now it's advertised as Luxury Holiday and the Hotel is Boston Park Plaza in cozy room.
      That "cozy" description baffles me and I'm bit worried. So my question is: can anybody who stayed there give me idea what cozy room is?
      I am very tempted to book but need some reassurance before I do.
      Many thanks

• agathi's Profile Photo

Weekly link pass

Boston Sep 21, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Hallo my friends. Pls can you explain what does it mean when the MBTA says "only if purchased on a charlie ticket?
      "$21.25 for 7 days
      Unlimited travel on Subway, Local Bus, Inner Harbor Ferry, and Commuter Rail Zone 1A and only if purchased on a CharlieTicket."
      "7-Day Pass:
      CharlieTicket valid for 7 days from purchase date.
      CharlieCard valid for 7 days from the date of first tap."
      Thank you for your help.

• Heading to Chatham, MA for the weekend

by temktg2002 Online Now Aug 13, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Please advise of your favorite restaurants? Bars? Beaches? Nightlife?

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Good Base on Cape Cod?

by Donna_in_India Online Now Apr 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Hi - Is Chatham a good base for Cape Cod? Does the season end Labor Day? Will all restaurants, shops, etc. still be open mid to end September? Thanks.

4 Answers Apr 8, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    • tings to do

by dabuji Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 12:08 PM

What are some things to do in Chatham during the 1st week of October 2008? I'm interested in Sept 29 thru Oct. 5th
      sherry solow

1 Answer Aug 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM
    • Midges in Cape Cod in April/May

by jennynorman51 Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 6:51 AM

I am visiting Cape Cod and staying in Chatham during April/May. Is there a midge problem during these months please?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2007 at 7:58 AM
    • seanote75's Profile Photo

Water Street, Chatham?

by seanote75 Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 11:59 AM

Would love some help from a resident or frequent visitor. I've been invited to spend a week in Chatham in August with a group, but cannot find any verification on the lodging info I was given. It seems to be some type of cottages on Water Street under the name of Chase. Perhaps it a private rental?

If anyone could shed some light I would be grateful. Basically looking to determine how convenient the location is to town,the beach etc. Also I'm usually a hotel/motel/b&b traveller, so if someone could let me know what qualifies as a "cottage" in Chatham, that would be great.

Thanks for your assistance!

2 Answers Apr 25, 2006 at 6:57 PM
    • kenyancats's Profile Photo

Easter getaway

by kenyancats Online Now Feb 25, 2005 at 3:03 PM

Based in Chatham, what will we find on the Cape in mid to late March. Always gone to Boston to enjoy the cold winters, so hoping for a change of scenery??

1 Answer Feb 26, 2005 at 4:45 PM
    • hoser_71's Profile Photo

Weekend Fun

by hoser_71 Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 1:22 PM

I'm going to be in Chatham for a weekend on the end of July and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do? Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jul 1, 2003 at 1:25 PM