change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• piano_007's Profile Photo

A good restaurant with 'menu of the day' in Barcelona

Barcelona 43 minutes ago

I am going to Barcelona from 12 till 16 November, staying at the Hotel Ibis Sagrada Familia, and I am looking for a typical restaurant that serves 'menu del dia'. I found a tapas bar around the corner 'Chiqui'. Has anoyne been there ?. So no 5 star tourist restaurant.Just a restaurant where the locals come. And I do like fish. No problem to take a bus or metro to the other side of the city....

• water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

• boasnovas's Profile Photo

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

• One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

• Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

In Spain?

by Geisha_Girl Online Now Jun 6, 2003 at 11:23 AM

It says this is located in Catalunya. (VT map) How do I get there? I'd like to see for myself what's there. Would be excellent material for my journal. Has anyone ever been to Chaos? G_G

16 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 3:29 PM