Chalon-sur-Saône

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do in Tours France

Tours Sep 17, 2016 at 5:51 AM

Can anyone tell me what the best things to do in Tours if you don't have a car?

more
    • la loire river

Nantes Sep 15, 2016 at 12:23 AM

We are staying at the hotel sozo, how far is the river from there?

more
    • sheanbedi's Profile Photo

Transfer from Biarritz to San Sebastian

Biarritz Sep 8, 2016 at 9:21 PM

Hello VT Community,

Can anyone guide me on best way to transfer from Biarritz Airport to San Sebastian, Spain ? private transfer service seems to be expensive for one person.

Thank you

more
    • kaloz's Profile Photo

Étang de Montady

Montady Sep 22, 2016 at 7:20 PM

How is it that no one has posted about this remarkable place?

more
    • GETTING TO HOTELS IN OLD CITY

Lyon Sep 21, 2016 at 10:32 PM

CAN TAXI'S GO TO HOTEL FRONTAGE? WHERE WOULD THEY DROP YOU OFF

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Sep 7, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering where I would find the cheapest tickets to Disneyland Paris?

Thanks in Advance!

more
    • Driver from Bayeux, FR to Paris

Bayeux Aug 28, 2016 at 1:28 PM

We are visiting Bayeux, France and want to find a driver to take us from there to Paris on September 14, 2016. Do you know of a service that provides this?

more
    • Restaurant Roger la Grenouille

Paris Sep 19, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Does anyone know if the restaurant Roger la Grenouille (26-28 rue des Grands Augustins) is still open? There was a site on the internet that said it was closed and my husband and I really looked forward to going there. We will be in Paris October 3 to 7 and wanted to make a reservation with open fork. But they said they would not book online.
      Thank you for any information.
      Losham

more
    • English speaking Notaire who also speak French

Saint-Antonin Aug 31, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Are there any English and French speaking Notaires in Saint Antonin Noble Val? If so, what are their names, phone numbers, email and fax numbers. I plan on buying something in the area and do not speak French.

more
    • Paris Station to Beauvais Airport

Paris Aug 27, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Hi,

I will be travelling from Strasbourg to Porto via Paris.
      I plan to catch the 9:45 PM Ryanair flight from Beauvais airport, but have some academic work at Strasbourg early in the morning. I will be able to reach Paris by train from Strasbourg around 5:30 PM.
      Please suggest the cheapest and fastest way to reach the Beauvais airport and whether I will be able to catch my flight (accounting for the checkin cut-off and baggage screening etc.)

Many thanks,
      Ankit

more
    • onehipdad's Profile Photo

LUX to Chaumont

Chaumont Sep 15, 2016 at 1:04 PM

I need to get from LUX to Chaumont, France on Oct. 3. I'm flying from the US to LUX to avoid going thru CDG, however it looks like all rail service goes thru Paris anyway, even from Metz. Is there a bus service alternative, or how much would a car service charge? I work for a non-profit so car rental is not an option. My wife and I flew into CDG last Nov. arriving moments before the stadium bombing, and our hotel was less then 2km from the Bataclan so I'm doing my best to avoid Paris to keep her mind at ease.

more
    • iDTGV versus SNCF

Paris Sep 3, 2016 at 11:14 AM

I am making reservations to travel from Avignon TGV to Paris and I see 2 designations; SNCF or iDTGV with the later a few Euros cheaper. My understanding is IDTGV is a subsidiary of SNCF to offer lower fares and everything must be done online. Is it better to use one over the other for any reasons? Thank you!!

more
    • Direct transport from Beauvais Airport to Vernon. I do not wish to go to Paris

Vernon Yesterday

We are 3 or maybe 4 senior ladies and wish to know if there is direct transport from Beauvais Airport to Vernon. How much would a taxi service charge for the return service. a). for 3 persons and b). for 4 persons? We do not wish to go to Paris. Thanks for any help

more
    • From Lyon to Annecy

Annecy Sep 13, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be going to Annecy from Lyon in December 2016 and was wondering which will be the best way to get there.
      By Bus if so which company?
      or Train again which one?
      any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thank you.

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Lodgings and pottery

Quimper Sep 7, 2016 at 6:55 AM

I'll be making a little side trip to Quimper from Angers by train while I'm in France next spring. I'm looking for suggestions for lodging near the train and where I can find some of that fabulous Quimper pottery. I prefer small, privately owned hotels with an authentic feel to it. Not interested in glossy, shiny new things.

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Is anyone familiar with Angers, France?

France Aug 27, 2016 at 9:56 AM

We'll be in Angers in the spring of next year. I'd love to find VTers who live in the area so we could meet up. Meantime I would have questions about the area, trains, gites, etc.

more
    • How do I get from Charles DG to Paris hotel at 6 Arr?

Paris Sep 14, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hello. I am traveling early October it will be three adults and a 12 year old first time in Paris. What is the best way to get from Charles DG airport to our hotel in the heart of Paris. We are staying in the 6 arr. area. We are so excited. Is a taxi affordable. Train easy with luggage? And cost???? Thanks in advance!!

more