Travel Answers
Cetinje

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Cetinje - How much time is needed here? Is it difficult to get to Serbia from here?

by Drugness Online Now Jan 16, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Hello all
      So I have read that Cetinje is the true capital of Montenegran culture. If so, then surely this city is worth a visit!!! :)
      I will be spending a night in Kotor which is just down the road, so it would be foolish not to stop in for a look I think :) Will several hours be more then enough time to see the sights in Cetinje or is an overnight stay recommended? Are there many accomodation options?
      Also, after Cetinje, I want to get to Serbia (to Guca, to be specific) so I was wondering what the transport options are like from Cetinje. I'm guessing I will have to get to Podgorica and travel from there to Ceca in Serbia. Perhaps the knowledgable VTer's of this forum can suggest a Podgorica free alternative though?
      Thank you all again
      DG

7 Answers Jan 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    • da li je neko cuo za...

by biljana_yu Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 3:50 AM

Cula sam za travara (??) Jovu Andrica sa Cetinja. jako bih volela da mi se javi neko od mestana ili bilo ko drugi ko ima nekog iskustva s njim. Da li civek zaista moze da pomogne bolesnima kao sto neki tvrde ili su to samo price? Hvala svima, B

2 Answers Mar 26, 2006 at 7:19 AM
    • Trains/buses from Belgrade to Cetinje?

by ethnicguy Online Now Jan 30, 2004 at 11:06 AM

Is it possible to get a train or bus from Belgrade to Cetinje and back? How long is the trip? Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 7, 2006 at 4:57 PM