Travel Answers
Cernobbio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Subaristas's Profile Photo

Using a public transport to get from Milan center to 'Museo Storico Alfa Romeo' in Arese.

Milan Dec 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hello.

On Dec. 13-15d. I'm planning to visit Milan. One of the main museums I'd like to visit is Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese region. According to giromilano.atm.it's journey planner, I should take the M1 metro and then at the nearby Rho rail station, I should catch a 561 line bus and then get off at the Via Aldo Moro street, with a few hundred metres left to reach my destination.

My question is: if I buy a 2-day ATM ticket (which cost 8.25 €), does it still mean it's valid around Arese area or is it only around Milan center (in other words: will I have to buy additional bus tickets to get there)?

Thanks in advance

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport

Milan Nov 14, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be arriving in to Orio al Serio Airport and would like to take the airport shuttle in to Milan. I would like to book the tickets online but the website (Orio Shuttle) is asking for a time of departure. If our flight is delayed and we miss this time slot, does anyone know if we would be allowed on a later shuttle? If we wait until we land to buy a ticket, is it too risky that we may not get a seat?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

more
    • Transportation to Cernobbio

by CapeLady Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 10:47 AM

Can you tell me how to get from the Milan Airport (Malpensa) to Cernobbio? Is there a bus from the airport and then do I have to take a ferry to Cernobbio? Your help would be appreciated.

3 Answers Nov 15, 2007 at 2:33 PM
    • villa deste

by genebeans Online Now Aug 17, 2005 at 7:27 AM

I have done a lot of reading about the hotel. I stayed there over 20 years ago and found it to be unfriendly, stuffy, jackets and ties for dinner and in total not a place to relax. We enjoyed the Villa Serbelloni in Bellagio much better.
      Latest reading on the Hotel confirm that not much has changed. It is almost 100% American guests, the food leaves a lot to be desired as compared to other places in Italy and it is really expensive.
      Other than the beauty of the location does anyone have anything real positive to say about this hotel or is it mostly fluff..Thanks

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 11:49 AM