Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night taxi milan

Milan Oct 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Staying on Corso Buenos Aires 30, i want to get to central station at 4:00 am and been advised that walking at that time is not safe. Any night taxi stands, or online taxi booking ? ( I don't have local phone, but have Wifi) . Thank you.

• Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Milan to Paris with TGV

Milan Oct 1, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Direct Trip from Milan to Paris with TGV in January has a nice landscape?

• Transportation to Cernobbio

by CapeLady Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 10:47 AM

Can you tell me how to get from the Milan Airport (Malpensa) to Cernobbio? Is there a bus from the airport and then do I have to take a ferry to Cernobbio? Your help would be appreciated.

3 Answers Nov 15, 2007 at 2:33 PM
    • villa deste

by genebeans Online Now Aug 17, 2005 at 7:27 AM

I have done a lot of reading about the hotel. I stayed there over 20 years ago and found it to be unfriendly, stuffy, jackets and ties for dinner and in total not a place to relax. We enjoyed the Villa Serbelloni in Bellagio much better.
      Latest reading on the Hotel confirm that not much has changed. It is almost 100% American guests, the food leaves a lot to be desired as compared to other places in Italy and it is really expensive.
      Other than the beauty of the location does anyone have anything real positive to say about this hotel or is it mostly fluff..Thanks

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 11:49 AM