VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Cefalú

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Reliable opening and closing times for sites in Ortygia and Siracusa

Taormina Jan 28, 2017 at 10:57 AM

I am trying to find reliable opening and closing times for tourist attractions nicely listed and described on this site for Ortygia and Siracusa for Easter weekend (04/14-04/18). Does any website have this info as I could not locate it anywhere?

I am so sorry that this site will close.... I hope that the existing content will not be removed..

more
    • bus or train

Sicilia Feb 19, 2017 at 10:29 AM

will be in Sicily end of May into first week of June, no car. best way to see Caltagirone, Enna and Segesta? staying in Palermo, Siracusa and Catania. this is the third time I am requesting this info, but nobody has replied, is Rosata no longer contributing? So sorry site is closing, last trip in '15 members were very, very helpful!

more
    • Palermo Airport to Cefalu

by osiochain Online Now Sep 15, 2015 at 8:37 AM

I am arriving at Palermo at 10.40 approx on Ryanair. Is there a Bus service to Palermo and on to Cefalu? I can get no information on the Trenitalia website. Apparently there are no trains running between the Airport and Cefalu on Sunday!!! Ronan.

P.S. I forgot to indicate that I am arriving next Sunday.

4 Answers Sep 16, 2015 at 3:46 PM
    • public tranportation

by DorotheaM Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 1:45 PM

I would like to visit Messina from taormina. I would also like to go to Cefalu. From there is there any transportation to Roccoapalumba?

5 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 2:03 AM
    • OlgaE3's Profile Photo

Free car parking

by OlgaE3 Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Hello! May I kindly ask you to advise when can I find a free parking in Cefalu? Thanks a lot in advance! Olga

4 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    • Lcannar's Profile Photo

Motorcycle rental

by Lcannar Online Now Oct 14, 2012 at 9:28 PM

We would like to rent a motorcycle. Does anyone have the name/website of somewhere in Cefalu that we could rent?

1 Answer Oct 15, 2012 at 1:12 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

bus from Campofelice di Roccella to Cefalu

by Savl1 Online Now Aug 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Does anybody know where I can see a bus shedule between Campofelice di Roccella and Cefalu?

6 Answers Aug 29, 2009 at 9:23 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Luggage Storage in Cefalu

by Savl1 Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM

I read that the train station does not have any luggage storage. But I read it is possible to leave my luggage at Cefalu's Tourist Information Office (Corso Ruggero 77). Is it really possible? And when the Tourist Information Office is open?

1 Answer Aug 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM
    • Questions about Hiring Transport to Cefalu from Palermo Airport

by Footnote Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Does anyone know how much time it takes to get from Palermo Airport to Cefalu on a Saturday afternoon in a transport hire?

I am trying to decide if it is easier to hire a driver or take the train. We will have two adult and three children with us who will have been awake for 20 hours.

Can anyone recommend a driver or company for 7 people that that they have used? Price to expect?

Thanks,

Foot Note

• cefalu temprature

by wonkleback Online Now Sep 14, 2008 at 7:00 AM

thinking of visiting cefalu in late october what sort of weather and air and sea tempratures would i be expecting?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM
    • hydrorama's Profile Photo

Where is the train station?

by hydrorama Online Now Aug 23, 2008 at 1:12 AM

Can anyone tell me where the station is at in Cefalu? I'm also looking for a good map of Cefalu, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
      dj

3 Answers Feb 25, 2011 at 8:27 AM
    • Natalya2006's Profile Photo

How to get from Palermo airport to Cefalu?

by Natalya2006 Online Now Jul 24, 2008 at 9:56 AM

We plan to travel to Sicily in October 2008 and stay in CEALU. Who knows the best way (and cheap!) from Palermo airport to Cefalu?
      thanks in advance

3 Answers Jul 27, 2008 at 3:12 AM
    • oreiss's Profile Photo

i want to find real places at movie "Cinema Paradiso"

by oreiss Online Now May 16, 2005 at 1:23 AM

hi

"Cinema Paradiso" is my best movie in whole my life..
      i love that movie sooooo much..

So, i want to find real location, and i found some information about Cefalu, but i can't find that plaza~ and some place in the movie

anyone know about that? (real places in the movie Cinema Paradiso)

i know, it's funny question and it's only for movie film set.. but.. some places are real.. i believe... and i really want to go there....

plz help me and thanks for reading

5 Answers May 21, 2005 at 5:57 PM
    • stanrubin's Profile Photo

Where to stay while in Sicily for one week in March??

by stanrubin Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 3:21 PM

Is Cefalu a central place to stay so as not to have to switch hotels, yet get to see the entire island??

4 Answers Jul 25, 2008 at 1:38 AM
    • Costs in Sardinia/Sicily

by seasidegirl Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 9:36 AM

Please can someone give me an idea of costs in Sardinia and/or Sicily. I may have found a reaonably priced break but I don't want to blow the budget on food and transport costs.

3 Answers Jul 29, 2006 at 7:59 AM