Cayo Coco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Places to stay

Camagüey Dec 2, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Hotels are booked. Are there any other places to stay?

more
    • dsgw25's Profile Photo

Where to stay

Cuba Nov 11, 2016 at 7:11 AM

I will be travelling to Cuba for 9 days with 5 other girls the 3rd week in February. I would love to get some feedback/suggestions about our trip. We are planning on maybe renting a place through Air BnB since there are 6 of us but am not sure what area of Havana? We love the nightlife, street dancing, jazz clubs, good food. We also want to stay one other area for 2-3 nights but am not sure what city?

more
    • Strad's Profile Photo

Booking with National Hotel de cuba

Havana Nov 29, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Do we have any locals there to help this?

We would like to stay the famous National Hotel de Cuba for a couple of nights in the Beginning of February, however the quotes was 936.00 CUC! ((964.08 EUR)! Personal friends who had spent nights there saying it shouldn't be that expensive, they paid around $100-$150 USD/per night.

There are saying that if one shows up there in person to the hotel's counter directly, one maybe can get a better rate.

Can someone verify this for us? Really appreciate this!

Strad

more
    • Strad's Profile Photo

From Havana to Santiago de Cuba

Santiago de Cuba Nov 26, 2016 at 7:13 AM

What is the public traveling methods do we have options for?

Thank you!

Strad

more
    • dsgw25's Profile Photo

What City to spend 2 nights in besides Havana?

Cuba Nov 14, 2016 at 2:39 PM

We are spending 6 nights in Havana and would like to spend 2 nights at another location. Does anyone have any good suggestions? We prefer and area that has a busier night life.

more
    • Any Info at All!!

Cuba Yesterday

Hi All!!

I bought my flight from AeroMexico. Traveling on February 6-12. Has anyone traveled with them and how was the experience? Is travel insurance recommended?

more
    • Strad's Profile Photo

How do I explain to the U.S. Customes upon returning from Cuba Nowadays?

Cuba Nov 26, 2016 at 8:44 AM

U. S. Citizenship, I am planning to go to Cuba, flying out of JFK for a 10-day trip touring in Cuba.

Thank you!

Strad

more

Near Cayo Coco

• trip to Havana

by MarzenaO Online Now Jul 15, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Is there anyone else looking to drive to Havana from Cayo Coco between 27th sept 2016 and 7th Oct 2016
      email me if you would like to share transportaion
      Mazinka@op.pl

1 Answer Jul 15, 2016 at 2:21 PM
    • Car hire Cayo Coco to Havana Trinidad Vinales Bay of Pigs

by vsrx7 Online Now Mar 20, 2016 at 5:41 AM

Hi
      Travelling to Cayo coco with my wife and 15 months son to Sol Cayo Coco fro 2 weeks and wondering if anyone did car hire in Cayo coco or nearby . We are planning to drive to Havana Vinales Bay of Pigs vis National Park, Trindad and back to hotel ,with each night stayed in different place and booked casa particular . I would like to know if anyone did similar trip how much is car hire for 5 days where to booked from hotel online or other towns? Can't find flights to havana anymore , seems like ther isn't many flights in a week if any.... :) help much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!!!

3 Answers Apr 16, 2016 at 12:43 AM
    • Excursions

by DJL349 Online Now Mar 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Hi,

We are looking at visiting in May 2016 but are getting conflicting information as to whether it is possible to visit Havana. Would you be able to shed any light on this please?

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 1:10 PM
    • Excursions

by diamarie Online Now Jul 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM

most of the dates I'm seeing for excursions are a few years old. We are going to Sol Cayo Coco the end of August (2015). What I'm getting from everything is that there isn't much on the island for shopping, no locals, but very easy to rent a scooter and get around. We are interested in the Colorful Cuba package and I was just wondering if its still offered and an approximate price if it is. I saw a picture of a waterfall from a National Park...is it on the island, how far is it?

4 Answers Jul 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM
    • Safety for girls

by AnjuR Online Now Jun 27, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Is cayo coco safe for young girls traveling alone?

4 Answers Sep 2, 2015 at 4:07 PM
    • Authentic cuban Cigars?

by chairmanoftheboard Online Now Apr 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Is there any place in Cayo Coco where I can buy Authentic Cuban Cigars???

2 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 9:43 AM
    • going to Melia des jardines del rey in cayo coco?

by paulab17 Online Now Apr 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM

I was there in March ,made a few friends i would like to send them a letter if you could take it please contact me at luanda57pokie@hotmail.com.Thank you

4 Answers Apr 9, 2015 at 3:48 AM
    • electricals

by TeresaW12 Online Now Mar 3, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Can anyone tell me if I can use my hair straightners & phone chargers with a travel adapter plug in the sockets at tryp cayo coco' was told the sockets fry them ??? thanks

20 Answers Mar 5, 2015 at 6:03 AM
    • fishing Cayo Coco

by chairmanoftheboard Online Now Mar 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM

My fishing buddy and I will be in Cayo Coco for 2 weeks mid April. We are looking for a fishing guide to fish the Cayo Paredon area. do you know of someone I can talk to??
      any help appreciated!!

faceyjoseph@gmail.com

• memories flamenco beach hotel wifi

by lisaelisabeth Online Now Jan 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM

how much does wifi cost at the flamenco hotel

• Black Bull

by DianneV Online Now Nov 18, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Was checking pictures on Trip Advisor and someone posted one of a animal he called Black Bull. Is there such a thing as he said only comes out at night and looked about the size of a cat. Was so dark you could not make it out. Tried to Google it but no luck. He said they were harmless. Help.

3 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 2:53 PM
    • Flamingoes

by DianneV Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Where can One go to see flamingoes. Is there a small tour available just for cayo coco

• please help I'm a mother and wife

by SarahJ96 Online Now Sep 22, 2014 at 12:49 PM

What will weather be like mid October what shall I pack

• Trading locals

by Savanahsmom Online Now Aug 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

can you trade locals toiletries/clothes or other stuff for handmade goods.

I'm going to cayo coco

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • can the locals visit cayo coco?

by rlcockerton Online Now May 9, 2014 at 6:38 AM

can the locals visit cayo coco?

1 Answer May 9, 2014 at 7:28 AM
    • Expression of Gratitude and Photo Request

by magdalena12 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Cayo Coco was a magical retreat for a city slicker living life with blinders. How do I express my gratitude to those who enriched my stay at the Colonial? I would like to ensure that their managers are aware of the exemplary treatment that I received at many levels....A particular cowboy gentleman with white vinyl hat and horse named Muldalvo took us on a magnificent carriage ride that filled out hearts with smiles. But my battery died and I have no photos capturing this special experience!! Any idea how I might contact his supervisor to convey both my gratitude and to request an on-line photo? Alas, already back to my mundane life in Toronto I long to return to Cayo Coco....

18 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • Day flights to Havana

by jkromberg Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Is it possible to arrange a day trip - flight. To Havana from one of the hotels in Cayo Coco?

We plan to visit in April 2014.

Any tips about travel to Havana would be appreciated.

Thank you

9 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • Where to Buy Bottled Beer

by p-loveless Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Is there anywhere we can purchase bottled beer and if so will we be able to buy Corona?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • Baby club at Sol Cayo Coco

by pmel0912 Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Does the baby club at Sol Cayo Coco allow parents to leave their babies for a couple hours (like to go for dinner) or is it just an area parents can go to play with their kids?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 1:25 PM
    • Hotel Colonial formerly Blau Colonial

by bcruickshank Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Is there a shopping center at the Hotel Colonial in Cayo Coco?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • Internet Access at Pestana, Cayo Coco?

by ChristineDH Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM

In booking this resort, it said that there was wifi and internet access. I need to access an online conference while I am away and I have just learned that there is no wifi? Is the internet in the resort strong enough to support the program and can I access the internet?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • DNA2012's Profile Photo

Cayo Coco Scooters

by DNA2012 Online Now Oct 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

My question is about renting scooters in Cayor Coco. We have done this previously but I am wondering about taking the causeway to the mainland.
      Is it safe, is there anything for us to see if we make a day of it and would you do it?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • is there a local market ?

by rammie Online Now Oct 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM

is there a local market?

• Money exchange in cayo coco

by Tonyfish1978 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Going to cayo coco in April any help on the money exchange would be a great help

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    • early november

by osmosis1st Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM

what weather can i expect in early november please

1 Answer Aug 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • cayo coco weather and memories resort

by sabri10 Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM

im going to cayo coco memories flamenco resort on aug 17 for a week and was nervous because the weather forecast shows rain and thunderstorms every day for the week. do they normally last all day long? has anyone been to memories flamenco cayo coco and any feedback? thanks!

1 Answer Aug 12, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    • stay in cayo Coco

by paladugupavan Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

has anybody been to cuba in early september(laste week of august) ?...I am looking for a serene luxurious beach resort with watersports.....we have a 10 month old baby..so looking for a family resort....is september ok to travel weather wise(hurricane season)?....nothing has been mentioned in cubatourism.ca website about the warnings/prediction of hurricane.is there any website which tells about it.

1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    • Waskesiu's Profile Photo

Memories Caribe in Cayo Coco

by Waskesiu Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I was wondering if anyone has been to the Memories Caribe Resort in Cayo Coco? My husband and I were considering a 14 day all inclusive package to this resort. The pros and cons would be extremely helpful in our decision. Thanks.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    • Bug Spray

by prescottsx2 Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Can i buy bug repellants and sun screen in Cayo Coco?

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    • Dolphin swim

by gailgilbert Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM

How much does it cost to swim with the dolphins 2 adults and 1 8year old child?