Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

2 Answers 6 hours ago
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

4 Answers Nov 27, 2016 at 11:36 PM
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

5 Answers Nov 14, 2016 at 3:51 AM
    • piano_007's Profile Photo

A good restaurant with 'menu of the day' in Barcelona

Barcelona Oct 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM

I am going to Barcelona from 12 till 16 November, staying at the Hotel Ibis Sagrada Familia, and I am looking for a typical restaurant that serves 'menu del dia'. I found a tapas bar around the corner 'Chiqui'. Has anoyne been there ?. So no 5 star tourist restaurant.Just a restaurant where the locals come. And I do like fish. No problem to take a bus or metro to the other side of the city....

3 Answers Nov 1, 2016 at 5:51 AM
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

Barcelona

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

4 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 5:27 PM
    • One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

4 Answers Oct 14, 2016 at 5:12 AM
    • water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

1 Answer Oct 12, 2016 at 10:00 PM
    • Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

MyB76

4 Answers Oct 2, 2016 at 2:58 AM
    • Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit

Barcelona Sep 26, 2016 at 7:44 AM

I am from the US and am studying abroad in Barcelona for 87 days. There is no way for me to get a student visa, and my program director can't extend my trip by 3 days in order for me to get a visa. I my family is planning on meeting me in Barcelona on my 87th day and we are planning to go to Italy on my 89th or 90th day. We are planning on staying in Italy for about 10 days, staying in only Italy for those 10 days, and then flying back to the US from Italy. If I get caught overstaying my 90 day limit, what are the consequences? Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Would it be smarter to just meet my family in Italy rather than have them meet me in Spain (saving money and already be in Italy before I reach my 90 day limit). Thank you! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

10 Answers Sep 27, 2016 at 12:31 AM
    • Clothes to pack for salou in October

Salou Sep 15, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Any ideas of what the weather is like in Salou Mid October? And what clothes would be best to bring for kids?

5 Answers Sep 16, 2016 at 5:38 AM
    • Which Hotel to stay at?

Barcelona Sep 14, 2016 at 1:32 PM

I am overwhelmed with ALL the Hotel options and don't know where to stay!! My son and I traveling there in October for 5 days before going to Bilbao. My niece was there last year and she recommended Hotel SB Diagonal Zero. When I looked it up it seems quite far from the center of all the attraction, although it appears the metro, bus, etc...may be easy to catch out front of the hotel. Then, I was referred to the Ronda Lesseps Hotel, which is on the complete opposite end, near metro, but reviews are not that great!! HELP!!! Also, are all the rooms with two beds twins?? I am traveling with my 22 yr old son and it would be nice to have to double beds? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

10 Answers Oct 19, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • Barcelona metro tickets

Barcelona Sep 10, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Could someone please tell me if you need a ticket for each leg of a journey on the Barcelona metro or is it like Paris where your ticket remains valid whilst you are underground
      many thanks in advance

7 Answers Sep 12, 2016 at 9:46 AM
    • Marine land

Lloret de Mar Sep 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hi does anyone know what date marine land (costa brava) is open till I am traveling at the end of sept. Have seen one site say the 25th but another said the 18th. A few sites are letting you go ahead and book tickets up till the 25th bit some aren't don't want to tell kids about it if we can't go!
      Tia.

3 Answers Sep 9, 2016 at 1:06 AM
    • ATM locations in Barcelona airport (terminal T1)

Barcelona Sep 8, 2016 at 6:26 AM

I will arrive via American Airlines at terminal 1 in Barcelona and I have looked at the airport website to find ATM locations but I do not know which floor I arrive on...are the ATM's located in the arrival area before collecting luggage? Are these ATM's safe to use? Thank you!

1 Answer Sep 8, 2016 at 12:32 PM
    • MrsPeel's Profile Photo

A good traditional resturant in Barcelona? Restaurant tradicional en Barcelona?

Barcelona Aug 31, 2016 at 3:00 AM

Hi guys, I had write a question in both languages but I don't think it went through so I ll give it another go, apologies if you see this twice.
      Does anyone know of a traditional, not only in food but also a not so modern building or decoration at least? Somewhere not too expensive, we all speak Spanish fluently so no worries about the language. It needs to be open on Sundays or Monday for either lunch or dinner. I know this could be asking too much, but we have gotten some amazing tips here in previous trips in Europe so maybe someone can help? Thanks in advance!

Hola! habia escrito la post pero me parece que no entro, estoy escribiendo por segunda vez o sea que disculpas si ven esto de nuevo.
      Sera que alguien puede recomendarnos un buen restaurant tradicional Espaniol? No solo comida tradicional pero tambien el edificio/la casa o por lo menos la decoracion que no sea moderna? que no sea muy caro, nosotors hablamos Espaniol o sea que el idioma no es problema (disculpad las faltas de ortografia ya que estoy escribiendo en teclado Ingles)
      Tiene que estar abierto Domingos o Lunes, para almuerzo o cena.
      Se que de repente es mucho a pedir todo junto pero habiendo recibido consejos maravillosos aqui en previos viajes en Europa, tal vez alguien tenga una buena sugestion. Muchas gracias desde ya!

2 Answers Aug 31, 2016 at 5:15 PM
    • Group of 10+ eating in Barcelona

Barcelona Aug 29, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hello,

I am trying to organise eating arrangements for a group of 10/11 visiting Barcelona in a couple of weeks. We are staying near the Gothic Quarter and I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants that can accommodate this size group that I can make a reservation with beforehand ?

Thanks

Dan

1 Answer Aug 29, 2016 at 3:26 AM
    • Hotel By the Beach

Sitges Aug 22, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Going to Barcelona and Sitges and heading to Sitges first for a few days, looking for hotel suggestions, where to stay close to the beach the last week of September before going back to BCN for a few days.
      San Sebastian Playa or Hotel Surbur Maritim?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2016 at 1:20 AM
    • Barcelona Airport to Sitges

Barcelona Aug 22, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi all, Ill be travelling to Sitges with my partner on Sunday 04th Sept. Can you tell me what the best way to Sitges is please? Is there any interruptions to public transport on Sundays or woulld i be better off getting a taxi? Regards, Dave.

1 Answer Aug 22, 2016 at 4:18 AM
    • Travel to Perpignan

Girona Aug 19, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Hi Guys,
      Whats the best way from Girona to Perpignan and onward to Argeles Sur Mer ?

6 Answers Aug 31, 2016 at 1:51 AM
    • Train ticket

Santa Susana Aug 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Hi, is it possible to buy a single ticket a day in advance to travel from Santa Susanna to Barcelona and validate it the next day as I want to avoid the morning queues as I have a connection to make in Barcelona. Thank you

• Weather Expectations

Lloret de Mar Aug 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM

What is weather like in October?

4 Answers Aug 6, 2016 at 2:15 AM
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Online tickets

Barcelona Jul 31, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Hello Virtual Tourists,
      I bought online tickets for skipping the line because in August it is crowded everywhere in Barcelona. Does anyone know how much time I have to be there in advance if I already have tickets (it is mentionned the day and the exact entrance hour)? Someone suggested to be there one hour before the time written on the ticket, but I think 30 minutes are enough. I let only 2 hours between succesive attractions.... Can you help me with a suggestion? Thank you.

5 Answers Jul 31, 2016 at 8:54 AM
    • September visit

Malgrat de Mar Jul 30, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Thinking of visiting Malgrat de Mar in September. Is it too quiet then or will we be OK for somewhere to eat out and places with live music etc. Also what is local transport (buses and trains) like and how expensive is it, eg how much would it be for a return to Barcelona and can you visit other places along coastline by bus or train.

Thanks

• Nice family spanish restaurant

Barcelona Jul 28, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi,we are coming to barcelona for the first time in early september,and looking for a nice centeral family spanish restaurant,which is not so expensive,does any one have a good suggestion?tnx

4 Answers Jul 29, 2016 at 2:16 PM

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

3 Answers Aug 5, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Taxi Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 26, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Barcelona for 2 days. I searched and I found a metro map also some information about public transportation. But I am thinking to move from Parc Guell to Sagrada Familia (3 km only) by taxi because I bought tickets online so I must be there at 11 am. I will enter in Parc Guell at 9 am so.... little time between them.
      Can anyone tell me how much does it cost a taxi in Barcelona? Also maybe a few trustful taxi companies.... or any other information you think it will be useful for me.
      Thank you.
      Ana

1 Answer Jul 26, 2016 at 1:10 PM
    • Best beach resorts close to Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 25, 2016 at 6:47 AM

I am planning a sea holiday for June 2017 what would you suggest , warm sea, sand.. sitges, pineda de mar or best village in costa brava I would like to have a relax holiday nice beach, restaurants, cafes, shops.. holiday resorts .. Prefer a village close to Barcelona , thank you.

9 Answers Jul 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    • bokiasu's Profile Photo

Taxi from City Centre to T1 BCN airport

Barcelona Jul 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM

I will be catching a 0600 hrs flight out of Barcelona which means I have to be at the airport at 0300hrs on a Sunday. Please let me know best reliable and cost effective way to get there with 2 persons & 2 pieces of luggage. Appreciate indication of extra charges and total cost approx,
      Much appreciate your help !

6 Answers Jul 24, 2016 at 1:06 PM
    • Train travel to Santa susana

Barcelona Jul 10, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Hi we are arriving on TGV at sants, what is the best way to get to place du catalunya to get the train to Santa Susanna. Thank you

2 Answers Jul 10, 2016 at 7:04 AM
    • Travelling with 4 Boys from Cap Salou to Barcelona

Salou Jun 27, 2016 at 12:33 PM

What's the best way to go to Barcelona, my 4 boys want to go to Camp Stadium, we are going in August would we be better going with a tour guide or by bus. Never been to Spain before. Can we book a tour guide in Cap Salou when we are there.

4 Answers Jun 30, 2016 at 11:41 AM