Castle Rock

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 420 friendly Hotels

Denver 11 hours ago

We are going to Denver for a few days and looking forward to enjoying some Cannabis at the end of our day.However, we have been told that most of the Hotels forbid any use of cannabis on their premises. Can anyone suggest a Hotel in Downtown Denver that will at least tolerate responsible, moderate use of weed on their property? I know we could do edibles but we are old school and love to pass a joint.

• How good is the nightlife in Denver?

Denver Oct 7, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Hi all, I have 4-7 days to spare when I'm in the US next year. So am considering a few places. Is the nightlife good? & would I be right in thinking there isn't a lot of people from England in Denver? many thanks

• davisjd523's Profile Photo

Best Place to Hang Out and Talk in Castle Rock

by davisjd523 Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 10:57 PM

My friend and I are meeting on Saturday in Castle Rock to eat lunch. After, because it is predicted to snow, we are looking for a place to hang out and talk. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • what?!?!?

by twoconcernedparents Online Now Jul 6, 2008 at 7:14 PM

have you ever seen ANYONE jump off that rock? did YOU KNOW that a boy DIED from falling off that rock.. let alone someone hand gliding. i have never seen anything larger than a balloon fly through the airs of castle rock. so my question.. whyyyyyyyyyy?!??!?!

6 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 7:45 AM