Castelo Branco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Festivals in are around Lagos in May

Lagos Nov 13, 2016 at 6:32 AM

Any festivals in Lagos, Portugal in the late May ?

more
    • craigkay's Profile Photo

US Citizens living part time in Portugal

Portugal Nov 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi all,
      Several of us (US citizens) are contemplating a part time residence in Portugal and are considering various cities and options, including Lisbon, Algarve and smaller towns north of Lisbon. If anyone has suggestions as to where to start our research and share experiences, I would appreciate all comments. Any practical advice (access to medical care, climate, etc.) is very welcome.
      Thanks!

more
    • weather in february in castelo branco

by alicetopping Online Now Jan 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM

could you please tell me what the weather is like in the region in february / we visit the region regularly but have never been in february / we are just wondering what clothing to take with us we are working on a house so usually take work clothes/shorts and some cotton dresses /flip flops - am i going to need a coat/jacket boots or what/ my bf says it will be nice but hes always in jeans - also we grow fruit and work the land we have but just wodering what fruit trees are likely to be out and how the land will be for us . many thanks . also how cold at night ? we have a fire so we can use that

8 Answers Jan 16, 2013 at 4:25 AM
    • bus travel from Castelo Branco to Idanha-a-nova

by Hagitaa Online Now Jul 22, 2006 at 2:21 AM

hi!

i'm looking for transportation from Castelo Branco to Idanha-a-nova (actually to the BOOM festival location). what is the best way to arrive there (3'rd august,2006, morning)?

Thanx alot,

Hagit

2 Answers Aug 11, 2008 at 3:23 PM