Castellón de la Plana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

• Altea from Alicante

Spain Oct 14, 2016 at 12:57 AM

Does anyone know the easiest way to transfer from Alicante railway station to Altea by public transport. there looks like there is a bus or a tram but I can't find the details of stops etc

• water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

• ma3333's Profile Photo

Pyrenees in october

Pyrenees Oct 4, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Next week I'll be heading to spain for a hiking trip. were planing to hike a 5 days trek on the gr 11 trail . I don't have much experience with hiking this time of the year, so perhaps some people here can help me answer some of the following questions:

- Are the winter rooms in the huts open? how do i contact the operators?
      - If so, what is provided in the winter rooms (matress, blankets?) and what is the procedure? Do I need to get a key, where and how do I need to pay? is there a fireplace or a posibilty of lighting fire inside the huts?
      - Does anybody know about the current conditions? Is there already a lot of snow (compared to other years)? What is a good place on the web to find out about local conditions?

Any further general tips from experienced people are always welcome. Many thanks in advance!

• Taxi from Murcia to La Manga

Murcia Sep 30, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Any ideas on how long it would take to get a taxi from Murcia Bus Station to La Manga - and how much it would cost?

• Busking, Las Palmas

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Oct 15, 2016 at 4:12 AM

Do You know, is there allowed to busking like a human statue on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (la playa de Las Canteras) and on the other cities on island. Does they requires licence?

Thanks for any help.

• Tips for Palma

Palma de Mallorca Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

• Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

• dog friendly beaches / bars

Santander Sep 30, 2016 at 3:33 AM

I have never been to Santander or Spain I would like to go next September and would have to bring my pet dog via the ferry so would have a car I have found many places to stay so that's ok but what are the bars like with dogs and are the beaches dog friendly ?

• boasnovas's Profile Photo

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

• One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

• Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

• BurrenYoga's Profile Photo

Data SIM Card in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Oct 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Does anybody know of what deals exist to buy a Data SIM card in Lanzarote?

I am hoping to buy a 2 GB data SIM card for my unlocked MiFi device, and when it runs out, to buy a new one.

Just in case coverage of the different networks vary by location, I will be mainly using this in Costa Teguise.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

• Veltra Tour (4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada from Madrid)

Spain Oct 9, 2016 at 6:57 AM

I am planning a trip to Spain in April 2017. Have anyone heard of Veltra Tour company? I am thinking about booking a 4 day trip (4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville and Granada from Madrid) with the company. Or if you have any suggestions on a tour company in Spain, it would be great.

• raj11's Profile Photo

Isla de teneriffa OR Isla de Fuerteventura.. which one is better ??

Isla de Fuerteventura Oct 6, 2016 at 7:49 AM

We are a family of 3 (me , my husband and our 7 years old kid).. and wanted to know which would be a better holiay destination in your opinion among Isla de teneriffa and Isla de Fuerteventura.. We would like to have a relaxed location with beautiful surroundings and kids friendly beaches

• Best Place to go

Nerja Sep 25, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hii Everyone, I am new to this and did post a question yesterday and now I cant find it, lol, so Im going to try husband and I will be travelling from Canada in June 2017 and thought I had found a great place to go and now am having second thoughts.....I had planned on us staying in Nerja but I have come across so much negative talk with regards to a "sewage" problem....any comments or suggestions? Ideally the location we stay in will be a smaller city/town with easy access to beaches/shops/restaurants.....preferably that allows us to experience the spanish culture with modern conveniences....

• Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.

• Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit

Barcelona Sep 26, 2016 at 7:44 AM

I am from the US and am studying abroad in Barcelona for 87 days. There is no way for me to get a student visa, and my program director can't extend my trip by 3 days in order for me to get a visa. I my family is planning on meeting me in Barcelona on my 87th day and we are planning to go to Italy on my 89th or 90th day. We are planning on staying in Italy for about 10 days, staying in only Italy for those 10 days, and then flying back to the US from Italy. If I get caught overstaying my 90 day limit, what are the consequences? Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Would it be smarter to just meet my family in Italy rather than have them meet me in Spain (saving money and already be in Italy before I reach my 90 day limit). Thank you! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

• Possible itinerary in Extremadura

Extremadura Sep 23, 2016 at 2:17 AM

I will be travelling between Seville and Lisbon in mid February and was thinking of visiting Extremadura on the way. I have 5 or 6 days for this. I would be be interested in getting itinerary suggestions.
      Thank you.