Castelfranco Veneto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dinner party for 80

Venice Oct 21, 2016 at 2:25 AM

I need to arrange a dinner for 80 people during the Venice Biennale next year and would like a modern upmarket restaurant preferable with views, any suggestions?

• meeson's Profile Photo

im thinking of going to Treviso

Treviso Oct 14, 2016 at 3:49 AM

I might go to Treviso for new year as there is a rockabilly show on. how far is venice Treviso airport from Treviso and what are the costs of hotels etc.
      thank you fellow vt'ers in advance

• sheriK9's Profile Photo

is there cream or half and half available to use in your coffee?

Venice Oct 4, 2016 at 10:21 AM

please forgive my total ignorance. i use cream or half and half (half cream half skim milk) in my coffee and just cannot drink it without it. no milk for me. only cream. spoiled little american that i am. can you tell me if cream is even available for use in coffee in venice? i had such a horrible time in copenhagen with the no cream was available and they looked at me like i had 8 heads. the hotel finally relinquished some cream for me after my repeated whining. (lol...just like an american, no?) please help me prepare for what i might find. i do drink tea with milk and would switch to that instead. or perhaps i need to get used to drinking some cappucino or other beverages you all might suggest. thanking you in advance.

• Castelfranco as a base?

by mauibec Online Now Sep 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I am thinking of spending 10 days in the Veneto region with a friend of mine.
      We are considering two options:
      !. renting a car for the 10 days, staying in hotels 1-2 nights at each place, and making a big loop from Venice to Lake Garda.
      2. Basing ourselves in an apartment in Castelfranco Veneto, using trains, buses, and rental car for touring.
      Is Castelfranco Veneto too small to use as a base?
      Thanks for any help!

6 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 1:21 AM
    • Trento family

by esteban_trento Online Now Jul 24, 2003 at 1:04 PM

Hi! I am Esteban Trento from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm researching my family history. My great grandfather, Emilio Maria Trento, was born in Castelfranco Veneto in 1867. I would like to receive any possible help.