Cassis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TAXI SERVICE AT CASSIS

by emmashah Online Now Aug 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM

We need taxi service to take us to Route des Cretes (D141) between Cassis and La Ciotat on 18 August in the afternoon. Have tried calling a couple of taxi drivers in Cassis but they speak very little English and got nowhere with my enquiries. Any suggestions for a taxi driver who does not charge much and who perhaps has an email address (I can write in French using Google translate).
      Thank you

more
    • TAXI SERVICE AT CASSIS

by emmashah Online Now Aug 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM

We need taxi service to take us to Route des Cretes (D141) between Cassis and La Ciotat on 18 August in the afternoon. Have tried calling a couple of taxi drivers in Cassis but they speak very little English and got nowhere with my enquiries. Any suggestions for a taxi driver who does not charge much and who perhaps has an email address (I can write in French using Google translate).
      Thank you

8 Answers Aug 2, 2016 at 2:36 PM
    • CAP CANAILLE TOURIST ROUTE

by emmashah Online Now Jul 20, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Is it possible to be driven along the 15km tourist route of Cap Canaille ? If so, how can this be arranged and how much is the approximate cost?
      Thank you

9 Answers Aug 1, 2016 at 11:14 AM
    • Camping Les Cigales - no reservation

by svenjajaja Online Now Jun 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I want to camp in Cassis for 2 weeks and I see that Les Cigales does not allow to book a pitch before beeing there.
      Has anybody been in my Situation and can tell me if there is a good chance to get a place in the middle of July or if it is possible that I arrive there and do not get anything?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 1:49 PM
    • Rent or share a bike?

by svenjajaja Online Now Jun 29, 2016 at 11:27 AM

I will be in Cassis for 2 weeks without a car and I wonder if there is a possibility to rent a bike in cassis which is not too expensive?
      Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Jun 29, 2016 at 1:43 PM
    • Kayak to calanques in cassis?

by JoyP49 Online Now May 13, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Coming in on a cruise ship into Toulon, we were planning to hop the train to Cassis and rent kayaks. Has anyone done this? Would you recommend it? I am a little worried about the transportation systems to and from port and possibilities of missing the boat.

4 Answers May 14, 2015 at 3:59 AM
    • Beaches from the port

by HannahStJohn Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM

How far are the sandy beaches from the port in Cassis?

• Where to go for the Best panoramic views of the Calanques

by FairfaxVA Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 5:06 PM

My husband and I will be in Cassis on a day trip in 2 weeks (traveling by bus from Marseille). Besides the boat tour to 5 calanques, we would like to get to some areas to take some panoramic pictures of the Calanques (as seen on some websites). We don't hike nor drive and will probably rely on local taxis to get to those places. Please advise on where to go for the best photo shots. Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 2:33 AM
    • EmilyH15's Profile Photo

Is there bus running on Sunday in Cassis to Aix-en-Provence?

by EmilyH15 Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM

My family will stay in Cassis for one day on Sat and we will leave on Sunday to Aix. I'm not sure if there is still bus running to Aix or can anyone suggest the best way ? We don't rent a car and need to rely on public transportation. Please advice. I appreciate it.

4 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    • Snorkeling

by Jortyler Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Is it worth bringing my mask, snorkel, and fins to check out the scene below the surface?

5 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    • acloud's Profile Photo

bed and breakfast

by acloud Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 5:19 PM

My husband and I are spending a few days in Cassis before heading north. I'd like to stay in a B & B with a view of the sea. Any recommendations? Would another city be a better option if we wanted beaches but not too far from Marseille? We will be flying in there and don't really want to extend the travel time on that first day by too much.

1 Answer Apr 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM
    • Cruise excursions from Marseille

by BONZENO Online Now Oct 27, 2006 at 5:06 AM

Has anyone taken a cruise excursion to Cassis from Marseille and, if so, would they recommend it?