Cartaya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Applying for an A1 motorbike license

Andalucía May 10, 2016 at 9:05 AM

Can anyone advise me as to where i can apply for an A1 motorbike license, i don't have a uk drivers license so can't apply for an extension, i have to apply for an A1 license but don't know how/where to do it, thanks for any help/suggestions.

more
    • new listing

Torremolinos May 27, 2016 at 9:01 AM

How is it possible to add a new listing/place of interest to an area?

more
    • Shops open Sundays?

Benalmádena May 6, 2016 at 11:55 PM

Hello. We arrive at Minerva/Jupiter apartments in a couple of weeks on a Sunday morning what shop can we walk to to get food supplies? Bread, milk etc? Thank you

more
    • Taxi from Jerez airport to Medina sidonia

Medina Sidonia May 24, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Is there a local taxi firm in medina sidonia who will pick up from the airport

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

UK to Seville : Fly then Bus?

Sevilla May 6, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Is it cheaper to fly from UK (Stansted?) to Malaga then take a bus to Seville?

If so are the busses running frequently and easy to find from airport?

more
    • Public Transport in Granada

Granada May 15, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Hello! I'm planning a little trip in Granada, but I only found maps and list of bus stops about the town's public transport. I'll arrive with Asla bus from Malaga, and my trip from there: to Alhambra, Generalife, then go to Mirador de San Nicolás, and a walk in Albayzin before my bus leaves back to Málaga. Could someone help me which lines should I take during this trip, or a good page where I can see the stops names and routes on one map?
      Thank You in advance! :)

more
    • heuf's Profile Photo

Bus to Granada

Málaga May 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Hi, we stay a couple of days in Málaga and want to go one day to Granada. Do we have to buy bustickets in advance?

Adios
      Marcel

more