Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • bus from barcelona to cardona

by Yammi123 Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Hi,

We are planning to stay at Parador de Cardona for 1 day but a little unsure of the transportation. Both me and my friend are reluctant to drive, so we have to take public transportation. Someone mentioned Alsina Graells buss on the net, but when i searched their site, didn't seem to have the barcelona cardona line anymore. Can anyone provide info on bus? like a link and a schedule? thanks a million!!

br
      yammi

2 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 2:20 AM
    • What is the best way to travel from Barcelona to Cardona?

by ceciliann Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 6:15 AM

Hi there,
      We are thinking of staying at the beautiful Parador de Cardona, but we need some help to find our way there. Could someone pl advise us on the best way to get to Cardona from Barcelona? Are there available buses, trains or should we rent a car and drive there?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 12, 2006 at 3:08 AM