Caravelas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buggy Tour

Natal Jul 18, 2016 at 5:59 PM

My partner and I would like to take a 2 day buggy tour from Natal to Maracajau (to snorkle) on February 3, 2017, returning to Natal by way of a tour to Genipabu on the second day. We are Canadian and speak English, if possible it would be good to have an english speaking buggy driver/tour guide. Or, I would be interested in renting a buggy and driving myself.Either way, Is this a possibility and how much money would this sort of tour/rental cost? Would it be possible to get a list of companies/people to get in touch with regarding a tour like this? Thank you, Leonard

more
    • Luggage and transport to Puerto Iguazú

Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Jul 15, 2016 at 9:18 AM

We are a couple. In november 26 (saturday) we are going to arrive in Foz do Iguacu airport, we would see Foz do Iguaçu Natural Park and then go to the hotel in Puerto Iguazú (Argentina).
      We would ask you if it's possible to leave luggage in a safe place in Visitor's Center in the park, and then later to take it and have direct transportation from Park to Puerto Iguazú.
      Thank you very much in advance

more
    • Headsets for a pc

Curitiba Jun 27, 2016 at 4:28 AM

I need to buy a new headset for my pc, will I be able to buy one in the mall?
      If so how much ?

more
    • Birth certificate

Brazil Jul 4, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Hello, does anyone knows how can we get a birth certificate from brazil without travelling there? Is there any online services?
      Thank you for the help

more
    • Weather and danger ?

Rio de Janeiro Jul 4, 2016 at 7:36 AM

I ll be there between the 12th and the 23 th of july , so how is the weather like ? Can we swim ? What clothes to bring ?

more
    • How do I get there?

by Sharuba Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 7:00 AM

Hi:

Im plannig to go to Nova Vicosa a near place to caravelas, since Nova vicosa does not have airport I would have to use Caravelas's airport is there any other near airport? how do I rent a car? which is the best time to go?