change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• suekay3's Profile Photo

What to see in Basel

Basel Jan 7, 2017 at 7:02 PM

We only have one afternoon in Basel before our cruise ship leaves. What should we see in the 3-4 hours that we have?

more
    • 2 days Itinerary to explore Switzerland

Lausanne Jan 12, 2017 at 2:56 PM

Can anyone help me with my itinerary? I'll be staying in Lausanne for 2 weeks and have one weekend free to explore the beauty of Switzerland. I would like to see the Swiss Alps also Chateau de Chillon and other great places. please help!

more
    • Proper Clothing

Lausanne Jan 4, 2017 at 6:16 AM

Hi,
      I'll be there in Lausanne on the 23rd of January, given the weather forecasts what is the proper clothing to wear?
      Also purpose of travel is for business any recommendation of poaces to explore after office hours? Which is more cheaper Lausanne to Paris or Lausanne to Milan.

Thank You.

more
    • Any cheaper alternatives to Switzerland with similar scenery

Switzerland Jan 15, 2017 at 8:48 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if there were other countries or regions in other countries with beautiful scenery like in Switzerland
      - quaint villages
      - glaciers, ice caves
      - pretty castles
      - decent public transport

more

Popular Canton de Neuchâtel Travel Answer Locations

• Cost of living,Prices

Neuchâtel Aug 18, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi.....Can you give me a guide as to what is an average price for a coffee, a lunch and a dinner.
      Regards,

1 Answer Aug 20, 2014 at 10:06 AM
    • Geneva-Neuchatel by train

Canton de Neuchâtel Jul 29, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Hello. My mother comes to visit me in Neuchatel, from the airport of Geneva, do you know from witch platform she can take the train to Neuchatel? Thank you very much.

1 Answer Jul 29, 2014 at 7:28 AM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

Help us to write the tip

Neuchâtel Jan 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

If anyone (especially those with the knowledge of French language) is willing to do some googling and help us write the tip about Monument de la Republique in Neuchatel, in Switzerland, please do that:

members.virtualtourist.com/m...

2 Answers Jan 27, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    • Travelers Guide

La Chaux-de-Fonds Jan 31, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Sir/Madam,

This is my first time to go to switzerland in la chaux de found, I just want to ask, how can I go to La chaux if my plain land in Zurich, how many train will I ride to get there, how can I asure that Im riding the right train because as far as I know there so many train there (criss cross rails), and last how can I asure that I am already at la chaux de fonds is there any landmarks you can provide,

Thank you very much in advance for those wants share there expirience on how to get there....

2 Answers Jan 31, 2007 at 9:57 AM
    • CdnJane's Profile Photo

NJC Reunion weekend of Oct 13th

Canton de Neuchâtel Sep 6, 2006 at 6:47 PM

just wondering if there are any past students or teachers from NJC (Neuchatel Junior College, for those of you who aren't an alumni) that are members of VT, and who are going to be going to the 50th reunion next month. Are there any members of the class of 75/76? Hope to catch you on the Friday night.

• jess_march's Profile Photo

Wine Tasting in Neuchatel?

Canton de Neuchâtel Nov 21, 2005 at 4:04 AM

I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip. I will be traveling in Neuchatel
      next Tuesday the 29th. I will be with a group of colleagues (9 of us
      in total) and we'll finish our business that day around 1:30. I'd like to
      organize a wine tasting for us that afternoon, possibly combining it with
      dinner. I've also heard there maybe some dairy farms where you can see and sample cheese production....

Is there any place (cave de vin) you would recommend where I can arrange such a
      thing for a reasonable price?

I appreciate your suggestions!

Jessica

1 Answer Nov 21, 2005 at 11:05 AM
    • how arriving from Bern Airport to Neuchatel

Canton de Neuchâtel Apr 6, 2005 at 11:12 AM

Hello:

how arriving from Bern Airport to Neuchatel, I don´t speak any language used in Swiss. please let me know how arriving 2 or 3 routes to come Neachatel

2 Answers May 11, 2005 at 7:26 AM
    • how arriving from Bern Airport to Neuchatel

Canton de Neuchâtel Apr 6, 2005 at 10:26 AM

Hello:

how arriving from Bern Airport to Neuchatel, I don´t speak any language used in Swiss. please let me know how arriving 2 or 3 routes to come Neachatel

• Is Neuchatel a popular centre for vacations

Canton de Neuchâtel Oct 1, 2004 at 9:17 AM

I am looking for alternative holiday venues in Swizerland that are easily accessible by public transport from Geneva airport. I am familiar with the Bernese Oberland, Lucerne, Lugano and I am looking for a lake/mountain holiday in an alternative location. Looking at the map .Neuchatel seems a likely candidate as it situated on a lake, but I would welcome the opinions of anyone who is familiar with the area.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2004 at 3:32 AM