Caltagirone

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Starting point Ragusa

Ragusa Sep 13, 2016 at 1:30 PM

We have planned a trip around a business meeting in Taormina in October. We are starting in Ragusa to Siracusa to Taormina.
      What sites would you recommend that we must see in and around Ragusa and Siracusa. We will have a car for that portion of the trip. Getting into Ragusa September 25. Must be in Taormina on October 3
      Thank you for any help you can give us

more
    • Bus Timetable

Siracusa Yesterday

Where can I get a timetable in English for buses from Catania to Siracusa and back for Sunday 9th October 2016?

more
    • Trapani weekend in October

Trapani Sep 4, 2016 at 4:09 AM

Hi,

we'll be visiting Trapani for a weekend mid-October, what would be the best places to visit?

At the moment we've got a half day at Erice but not much else.

Thanks

more
    • Catania cruise port to city center

Catania Sep 24, 2016 at 11:26 AM

We will be in Catania in November in a cruise. Is the cruise port close to the center of Catania? Can we visit the Catania's main attractions by foot from the ship Harbour?

more
    • recommended sights in and around Ragusa/Siracussa

Sicilia Sep 16, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Hi trying to figure out what to see/do while we are traveling through Ragusa and Siracussa? Sights we should definitely see? We will have a car and can travel making both Ragusa and Siracusa our home base
      Thank you for any insight you!!!!!!

more
    • Archway's Profile Photo

Buses from stations to town centers

Sicilia Sep 8, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Hi there,

I will be visiting Noto and Modica with someone who struggles to walk for too long. Are there any local buses from Noto station to the town center, and buses from Modica station to the town center?

We will be visiting Taormina as well. I understand there are buses from the station to the town, roughly every half an hour.

Many thanks

more
    • Blackhair34's Profile Photo

TRansportation

Taormina Aug 29, 2016 at 8:59 AM

I shall be in Taormina in the middle of October. How often do buses go to Taormina from Catania? I have searched on the internet and it seems that last bus is 19.45pm.It means I have to wait for two hours.

Is there any opportunity except hiring a taxi? Is it possible sharing a taxi with other passengers? I shall be solo traveller and I want to make sure before I go.

I shall be very appreciated if you help me.
      Thanks,

Özlem from Istanbul

more