Be the First to Answer

• How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

Naga Dec 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM

How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

more
    • From Baguio to Isabela

Baguio Dec 21, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Hi,
      Is there a bus transportation from Baguio to Isabela(San Mateo)? I will.be coming from a trek this holiday. Thanks!

more
    • kgbfm's Profile Photo

Pump Boats

Boracay Island Jan 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can get a pump boat to take me from Boracay to Romblon island?

Thanks

more
    • Trip to palawan

Palawan Dec 29, 2016 at 7:45 AM

We are planning a trip to Palawan this July.. will we enjoy our holidays there or the weather conditions will be a problem this time of season?
      Thank u

more
    • Passport expiring less than 6 months before returning to the Philippines

Philippines Jan 2, 2017 at 5:53 PM

My family is going on a trip to Canada in April, but one of our member's passport is expiring in September, which would put it into less than 6 months validity. The travel agency told us that the passport only needs to be valid until you leave Canada, so she would have no problem on the trip there. But I read online that the Philippines requires that the passport needs to be valid for more than 6 months to enter. Will she have problems entering back to the Philippines? She is a permanent resident in the PH but is a Chinese citizen. The problem is that the agency told her that the Chinese embassy will not renew her passport if it's still more than 6 months valid, so we really cannot renew it ahead of time.

more
    • help!!!!

by janechong Online Now Aug 31, 2007 at 6:30 PM

I need advice on how to get to caloocan city from clark airport. My domestic maid is going home this november after 4 years and hope i can offer her some help.

3 Answers Sep 2, 2007 at 8:15 AM