Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Xmas restaurants on a budget

Edinburgh Oct 17, 2016 at 9:12 AM

Are there any take away / fast food restaurants open in Edinburgh on Xmas day ?

• Itinerary for the Scotish countryside

Scotland Oct 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM

If I depart from either Edinburg or Glasgow and want to spend 5 days touring the best of the Scottish experience, what should be some of my must sees. I will be driving, and rather spend more time enjoying a site than rushing to get in as much as possible. A few castles, lochs, glens, small villages , and perhaps a view of the seacoast would be great. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks, Neil

• wmeylia75's Profile Photo

Should I bring my big luggage on my visit to Scotland from London?

Edinburgh Oct 16, 2016 at 3:03 AM

I'm from Indonesia and planning to visit Scotland from London this coming December 2016. My itinerary will be start in London on my first arrival, then on the 3rd day, I'm planning to go to Edinburgh by train for 5-6 days and I'm just wondering if is it possible to bring my big luggage about 24" and cabin luggage with me in the train to Edinburgh? or should I just leave the big luggage in the left luggage in London station? since this is my first visit to UK and Scotland, so it would be so appreciated if anyone can give us advise or suggestion for this matter. Thank you so much for your help.

Near Callander

• Clothing shop

by AbbieT2 Online Now Jul 22, 2015 at 1:55 AM

My family and I was holidaying in Callander recently and my daughter found a Barbour jacket at a clothing shop on the main street, the sleeves were a little short, but as we live near the Barbour factory we have asked them if they can make one specially. However they need the design ticket number. So I need to contact the shop. It was quite a large shop in the main street. Can anyone help?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2015 at 4:19 AM
    • Base for 5 days to get the feel of the highlands - Callander or Aberfoyle

by levlex Online Now Nov 13, 2014 at 5:36 AM

My friend and I would like to do some easy to moderate walks, taking in a loch and villages in the Highlands, not sure where to base ourselves as we are relying on public transport. Also like to visit Falkirk Wheel during this time. Traveling in June 2015. Thank you

10 Answers Jan 16, 2015 at 3:55 AM