Calella de Mar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

• boasnovas's Profile Photo

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

• One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

• Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

• cycle rides

by 123Pat Online Now May 1, 2016 at 11:14 PM

Could you suggest a good route from Calella for cyclists? Around 20 miles or so?

6 Answers May 2, 2016 at 2:23 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

anyone any experience

by meeson Online Now Mar 8, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I'm off to calella in June for a rockabilly festival and wondered what experience people have had.
      anything welcome as never been
      thanks fellow vt'ers

1 Answer Mar 8, 2016 at 12:37 PM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

which airport

by meeson Online Now Feb 16, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Hi vt'ers
      I am off to a rockabilly festival in june in calella and want to know which airport to fly to, girona or Barcelona. the company I am booked with does transfers from both.
      any help guys and gals

4 Answers Feb 17, 2016 at 2:08 AM
    • Calella nighlife

by samwood7 Online Now May 3, 2015 at 1:48 AM

group of 4 girls going to Calella for 5 days, where's good to party? :D

1 Answer May 3, 2015 at 2:05 AM
    • Noddy train around Calella

by Cab17 Online Now Aug 21, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Is there a hop on, hop off train that goes around Calella please? How much and what is the route. We will be staying at the Hotel Bernat II. Thank you.

• ThymenF's Profile Photo

price of grey goose

by ThymenF Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Whats the price of bottle grey goose in a club ?

• activ natura

by godak Online Now Jun 6, 2009 at 1:06 PM

hi!im going to calella in august with 3 children,and i would like to take them to activ natura outdoor adventure park, does anyone know if you can just turn up or if you have to book ahead and if so how long before,thanks

1 Answer Jun 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM
    • girona to calella

by lesl21 Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Will be flying into Girona and wondering how to get from the airport to Calella using public transport arriving mid-week in September

1 Answer Jul 19, 2008 at 2:06 PM
    • Where can I find good information about Calella??

by Spanishcoast Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 10:02 AM

I visited so many websites (,,, etc etc) but it's been impossible... Can u rec?? thanks!!!!

2 Answers Jan 29, 2008 at 11:58 AM
    • train enquiry

by walterhewitt Online Now Jan 4, 2008 at 12:53 PM

hi can anyone help me please, i am going to calella in march and i am planning to go to barcelonaon sunday 23 march to see barca play can anyone tell me what time the last train leaves barcelona back to calella its an evening k o hope someone can help thanks

1 Answer Jan 5, 2008 at 2:41 AM
    • Train from Calella to barcelona to Port Aventura

by zengs Online Now Nov 13, 2007 at 12:49 PM

Hi Everyone, I am urgently need information and prices of trains from Calella de Mar to Port Aventura. Do I have to change trains in Barcelona and if so which station do i do this at? What price should i expect to pay and are there special return tickets i can buy? Thanks all.xx

1 Answer Nov 14, 2007 at 2:59 AM
    • Camping El Far or Camping Bell-Sol

by banana70 Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Has anyone stayed at either of these campsites? Looking for opinions and any info as thinking of going with my 2 small children. Many thanks.

• Is Calella the place for me?

by BrianCorbett Online Now May 15, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Thinking of going mid September, but do not know the dates for La Minerva. Anyone know? How easy is it to catch a train back from Barcelona at night - I want to see those fabulous fountains again?

Is Calella a good place for a couple in their late 50's? Advice would be appreciated

4 Answers Aug 13, 2007 at 7:48 AM
    • hotels in Calella de la costa

by crdro1 Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 6:56 AM

I am travelling with extended family (aged 13 to 80 with 2 in their early 20s)in late May to this resort. I have booked Hotel Vila for 1 week, only to read with horror 2 very bad reviews on every aspect of this hotel. I know Hotel Neptune is in the same street with good reviews, and at the same price (about 30 euros per person per night, b&b).

Need reasonable/cheap accommodation near the railway station. Any ideas?

1 Answer Apr 29, 2007 at 7:05 AM
    • anyone stayed at calella palace hotel in the past few months?

by pinkhoneypie Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 1:11 PM

Hi have booked to take my mum away for a week at easter. booked the calella palace, all inclusive. i see it had some bad reviews before its refit, wondered if anyone has been in past couple of months who can let me know what it was like, ie rooms, food, entertainment, shopping, restaurants you would recommend, hints and tips etc. did anyone go on the free medieval nights or the flamenco nights, or use the spa facilities at the lloret hotel? which was the best hotel to eat in ( i've been told we can eat in any of the sister hotels) any advice gratefully received. :-)

2 Answers Jan 5, 2009 at 8:43 AM
    • Calella in March

by Denver99 Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 9:39 AM

Posted: Wed February 28 17:36:57 2007 UTC
      Going to Calella in mid March with my eleven year old son. Staying at the Calella Palace and read mixed reviews, some saying how noisy it is. Wondered if anyone else has stayed. Also never been to this region before, is there a best place to eat/go etc. Any tips, advice would be greatly appreciated. Is it worth us going to Barcelona? It is usually short and tee shirt weather in March?

Many thanks in ancipation.

• mikepurton's Profile Photo

Food in Calella

by mikepurton Online Now Sep 18, 2003 at 12:51 PM

Can anyone recommend some good restaurants? Many thanks Mike