VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Calaguas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Calaguas

• z28's Profile Photo

calaguas island on nov.

by z28 Online Now Oct 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM

hello, whats the easyest way from naga to calaguas and its possible to rent a tent in calaguas? we like to spend there on coming nov. for 2-3 days.

4 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 7:56 AM
    • ayn_g's Profile Photo

Boat Contacts for Calaguas

by ayn_g Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Can anyone recommend a boat/boatman that could take us to Calaguas? Thanks

1 Answer Apr 27, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    • Calaguas in January or February

by buwanataraw Online Now Oct 17, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Hi. We are thinking of going to Calaguas either in January or February. What's the weather like during that time? Our biggest concern is if the waves are going to be big and strong.

Also, any recommendations for a tour package during this time? The best one I found won't be going until February but I would really much rather go during the 3rd or 4th week of January.

Thanks in advance :)

6 Answers Nov 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM
    • more info about calaguas

by jaymee Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 7:13 AM

hi! i read about this wonderful islands in camarines norte and was hoping to visit it during this christmas vacation. i hope somebody can tell me more about transpo, accommodations and other sights to go to.

4 Answers Apr 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM