change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eti09's Profile Photo

Alone in december

Corralejo Dec 5, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Hi ! I m going alone in Corralejo from the 13th to 20th december. I took some kitecourses but i also want to visit or to do some activities there. Is anyone also there during this time ?

more
    • Tinks1706's Profile Photo

Christmas Eve Church Service. Costa Adeje

Canary Islands Nov 15, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Myself and my husband are staying in Costa Adeje this Christmas. Would like to attend a Service Christmas Eve. Any recommendations? We are not Roman Catholic but are not concerned about this as long as we are genuinely welcome. An English Service would be preferable.

more
    • How safe is the water/food

by sbpnli Online Now Aug 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hi, my husband and I are going to the Island of Sal next week and I understand I have to drink bottled water, but should we avoid uncooked vegetables and fruit served in restaurants (because they will have been washed in tap water)? Don't want to spend our holiday feeling sick... Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    • what time of year

by tomjarvis Online Now Sep 14, 2004 at 9:13 AM

Hi there! I am thinking of visiting the cabo verde islands but i am not sure which is the best time of year to visit, or for that matter which island ? I am a young English 45 year old male, currently living and working in spain, I love the great outdoors and nature, i also like some night/social life. Any help or advice would be a great help. Kind regards T.j

2 Answers Sep 15, 2004 at 8:39 AM