VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Cabarete Travel Answers

change location

Cabarete Hotels

by jfavs19 Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 12:40 PM

I heard that many hotels in Cabarete don't allow for you to bring guests to your room. I understand the rationale being that they do not want to cater to prostitution, but what if a young single gent like myself meets someone through more conventional means? I cannot have them to my room? I am staying at Villa Taina, which I understand to be one of Cabarete's finest, making this seem even more uncertain. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Cabarete Hotels

by curlyq Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 2:15 PM

Most resorts in the Caribbean don't allow you to have outside guests in your room because of the reason you mentioned. You can however purchase a day pass for you friend which allows her to spend the day with you and enjoy all the amenities of the resort. Most passes are valid only til 6 pm. You could go to her house if you are so inclined or rent a room at a motel. There are many small motels in Cabarete. Or you can spend a beautiful night on the beach. Enjoy your vacation.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines