Bydgoszcz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Dolina Charlotty to Slupsk at night

Gdansk Jul 3, 2016 at 11:28 AM

After Santana's concert in Dolina Charlotty July 8, the taxis are probably pretty occupied. So, is there any other way to get to Slupsk at night; bus, train ....

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Warsaw Jul 21, 2016 at 6:13 PM

We will be in Warsaw from Saturday afternoon, August 20 and leaving Tuesday morning, August 23. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Krakow Jul 21, 2016 at 6:10 PM

We will be in Krakow from Tuesday afternoon, August 16 and leaving Saturday morning, August 20. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • Which one is better, Hotel Artus or Dom Aktora

Gdansk Jun 30, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm puzzling over two hotels in Gdansk, Hotel Artus and Dom Aktora. Any ideas which one is better?

more
    • Origate's Profile Photo

Left luggage

Warsaw Jun 29, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hi, i left my laptop and some clothes in my friend's apartment in Poland. I just simply forgot to pack them before leaving. Do you know cheapest and fastest way to send them from Warsaw back to me? I browsed the internet but the pricing seems incredibly high for me. Any help appreciated! :)

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

Kraków airport bus location

Poland Jul 24, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hello there,

I'm arriving at Kraków airport KRK on Monday afternoon and I'm booked on Majer bus to Zakopane an hour or so after arriving. How do I get from the baggage collection to the bus?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lucy

more
    • I need a comfortable hotel

Szczecin Jun 27, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Hi there,
      I need to book a nice and quiet hotel in the center of Szczecin. I only know Dana Hotel, which is very nice. What else can You recommend to me?

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

bus and train travel

Poland Jul 2, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Hello,

I am flying in to Krakow from Paris, flight arrives at 14.35 25th July. Unfortunately, it's the start of World Youth Week which I didn't realise when I booked my trip to Poland and I think that will cause a lot of extra people! I want to get straight on a bus and go to Zakopane. I would like to book it ahead of time. What would be a realistic bus departure time for me to book? As in, how long would it take me to get from the airport to the bus station? I was thinking of using Majer Bus.

I will also be making the return bus journey from Zakopane to Krakow a few days later, and hope to get straight on a train to Warsaw (I'll be returning for some time in Krakow the following week.) How long should I allow between leaving Zakopane and arriving at the train station for a train to Warsaw? I also want to book the train in advance.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I'm leaving tomorrow for a holiday in Scotland (from Australia), and I want to try to get this sorted before I leave in about 24 hours! As usual, I am leaving things til the last minute and causing myself stress!

Lucy

more

Near Bydgoszcz

• Bydgoscz to Berlin by train

by dewijones Online Now May 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM

What's involved in getting from Bydgoscz to Berlin by train ?
      thanks

4 Answers May 24, 2016 at 10:55 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a good hostel here?

by Drugness Online Now May 30, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hello all
      I'm going to Bydgoszcz for a couple of days and I was wondering if someone can recommend a nicely located and decent hostel?
      Has anyone been to Hostel4? Either way, all advice is appreciated!
      Thank you all again!
      DG

1 Answer May 30, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • buses from Bydgoszcz to gdansk

by conormc21 Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM

im landing in Bydgoszcz on the 13th of june at 21.30. i want to get to gdansk but the next train seems to be at 02.30.. is there a bus service that will get me there or does anyone have any ideas...please help!

4 Answers Jun 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    • Nightlife , Nice clubs or lounges?

by zmaxny Online Now Oct 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Hi i am going to Bydgoszcz in november with my girlfriend and we are looking to find out some really nice resturants , lounges , and dance clubs can someone please give me some places to go too..

1 Answer Oct 10, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    • Books on Bydgoszcz

by Salmon77 Online Now Dec 11, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I have a friend whose father originated from Bydgoszcz and moved to UK at end of WW11. I would like to buy them a book with details of the history of the area (particularly relating to 1910 - 1945 period). I had litle success on Google apart from one that was out of print (on Amazon). Do any members of the forum know of any books printed in English and where I could obtain?

• Getting to Torun from Bydgoszcz airport.

by Karlo715 Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Hi we will be travelling to poland monday th 25th of october have looked on the internet and can't seem to find anyone offering transfers.
      Could you tell me the best way to travel please.

3 Answers Oct 18, 2010 at 11:17 PM
    • bydgoszcz night life

by jojosun Online Now Aug 25, 2007 at 4:24 PM

HI THERE
      IS THERE A GOOD NIGHT LIFE FOR A SIGLE MALE TRAVELLER?IN BYDGOSZCZ
      AND HOW FAR IS IT BY BUS OR TRAIN TO TORUN ?
      MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL AND I PROMISE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE ON LONDON
      ME BEING THE LONDON EXPERT I HOPE

2 Answers Aug 26, 2007 at 8:22 AM