Busan Travel Answers

change location

electrical connections; wi-fi

by neil258 Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 8:29 AM

In the chosun beach hotel do I need to bring electrical converters? My laptop uses 120 volts. Is there wi-fi in the rooms?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

    Re: electrical connections; wi-fi

    by DSwede Online Now Jun 16, 2009 at 4:37 AM

    Your laptop may use 120V, but check the back of the power cord, it is 99.9% likely that it handles 110V~240V as input. If that is the case, you need no voltage converter.

    I stayed in the Chosun several years ago. They had internet in the rooms, but I do not remember if you had to pay for it or not.

    The rooms also had multi-plugs, compatible with several country style plugs. But I recommend stopping at an electronics store, paying the1 and have an adapter just in case.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Busan