VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Buriram

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stay in another place

Krabi Feb 5, 2017 at 4:12 AM

hi i am visiting krabi in november and would like to stay a couple of nights somewhere else besides phi phi any sugestions as have to travel back to krabi so not too far

more
    • gaolei's Profile Photo

King's Burial

Bangkok Jan 23, 2017 at 3:26 PM

I was told that the king is about to be buried or cremated this or next week. Is this true? I also heard everyone must wear dark, black, clothes to show respect to the king? So how far is this going? I am sure we will need to dress appropriately at the grand palace, but the travel tour leader that we talked to by phone said respectful clothes are required throughout Thailand. In the past, tourist areas were exempt from this. What places are covered by this? Thanks!

more
    • Train ride from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.

Thailand Feb 10, 2017 at 12:47 AM

We have heard about and want experience train ride to go from Bakgkok to Chiang Mai. Need advice on which train (time) cost as compared to bus and any other details someone thinks important. Thanks very much.

more
    • superpug's Profile Photo

Night time temperatures in March

Thailand Jan 23, 2017 at 6:08 AM

Hi there,

I will be in Thailand for 2 weeks from 3rd March. Bangkok, Khao Sok National Park and Ko Yao Yai island in the South. I know the days will be hot, I'm wondering how cold it gets at night. Would rather not bring a bulky jacket as I'm backpacking and trying to pack as light as possible. Will I get away with a light sweater?

Thanks for any answers :)

more
    • Tidak's Profile Photo

any ide from pattaya to this island koh kham

Pattaya Jan 31, 2017 at 1:53 AM

any ide from from pattaya pier to koh kham island ? google.com.ph/maps/dir/patta...

thank you

more
    • somsakmah's Profile Photo

Isaan Kite Festival 2013

by somsakmah Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Anyone knows the exact date of the Isaan Kite Festival held in Buriram province this year? It's usually the 1st weekend, 2nd weekend, and sometimes 3rd weekend of December every year.

12 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    • eagle05's Profile Photo

Taekwondo in Buriram

by eagle05 Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Sawadee krap/Hello,

has anybody heard of a new Taekwondo school in Buriram?

thx

• iaint's Profile Photo

airport

by iaint Online Now May 26, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Anyone know if the airport is still operating?

If so, which airline(s) serve it?

It's not on Thai's list of domestic destinations any more.

4 Answers Sep 3, 2015 at 9:42 PM
    • Ubon Airport to Buri Ram

by alyoop Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Ubon Airport to Central BuriRam as the only flights to Buriram from Bangkok stop in October 08

1 Answer Sep 22, 2007 at 2:08 PM
    • Dental clinic

by lamui Online Now Oct 14, 2006 at 9:29 AM

somebody know some dental clinic, clean and cheap in Nang Rong, buriram or surin. Please post the adress telephone and in case e-mail. thank you.

1 Answer Sep 11, 2007 at 8:36 PM