change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

more
    • Shanneong's Profile Photo

la tomatina

by Shanneong Online Now Apr 28, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Hi there,

I try to look for the information of Tomato Festival of before and after the event in Bunol town. Is it worth arrive the town one day before and after so that to enjoy the overall festival atmosphere rather than just focus on the highlight (throwing tomato).

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Shanne

1 Answer Apr 28, 2015 at 8:40 AM
    • jasonhills's Profile Photo

Parking in Bunol?

by jasonhills Online Now Feb 13, 2006 at 10:24 AM

Hi,
      On the day of LaTomatina, is it possible or easy to park in the village. I'm not sure how busy it gets during that day!
      cheers
      Jason

1 Answer Sep 3, 2007 at 2:01 PM
    • jasonhills's Profile Photo

Valencia to Bunol by train...

by jasonhills Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 12:06 PM

Hi,
      I would like to travel from Valencia to Bunol by train on the day of the La Tomatina. Is this a good idea? since there are so many people. Do tickets need to be purchased in advance, or is on the day fine. What is the approx cost return trip.
      thanks
      Jason

• jar514's Profile Photo

La Tomatina?

by jar514 Online Now Jul 3, 2005 at 7:47 AM

Thinking of going over for the famous tomato fight. Just wondering what other poeple's experiences are, and if it's really worth going to or not....