Bundi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Elephant visit

Jaipur 23 hours ago

We will be in Jaipur in December and are having a hard time deciding between visiting Elephant Joy or Elephantastic. Any help or advice is appreciated!!! We do not want to visit a place where the elephants are shackled or used as a work animal; purely rescued and loved is what we are looking for. Thanks everyone!

more
    • Sanganer and puppets

Jaipur Sep 17, 2016 at 12:17 AM

I'll be staying at Bani Park so wondering if I should, on arrival at the airport, take advantage of Sanganer's proximity and ask the state tour desk to recommend a taxi tour (?1 hour) of the cloth- and paper-making area, thence to Bani Park (with my suitcase). Wondering about feasibility/advisability and cost.

I'm also keen on puppets and wonder where I could see performances.

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Bus Stand close to Nasiyan temple?

Ajmer Sep 10, 2016 at 7:33 PM

I read in some other forum that there is a Bus Stand very close to Nasiyan temple to take the bus to Puskhar.

I was looking at maps and searching to confirm this but I haven't find any more info on it.
      1) Is there a bus stand there?
      2) are those buses the same that start their route close to the train station?
      3) Is there any "flagging" signal I have to do so the bus stop or they always stop there?

I would prefer to take the bus from there but otherwise I will take a taxi back to bus station.

more