VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Buderim

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Photographs on this site?

by goodlifebuderim Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi ... I'm wondering who I would contact about possibly using one of the photographs from this site? Can anyone help me out with an email address? Thanks. Bonnie

5 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    • Photographs on this site?

by goodlifebuderim Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi ... I'm wondering who I would contact about possibly using one of the photographs from this site? Can anyone help me out with an email address? Thanks. Bonnie

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    • Moving to Buderim

by Jeremybec Online Now Nov 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Hello,
      We are moving from NZ to Qld in Feb and we are looking at Buderim as a place to live. Here we live in a smallish community and our house is situated next to a bush reserve and I like that Buderim seems to have that same lush bushy feel to it. I was wondering if someone could help me with distances - how long to drive to Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Caloundra and Brisbane? I have read a bit about Buderim Mounstain State School, does the school have a good reputation and how big is it? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Nov 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM