Brijuni National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hvar public transport

Croatia Oct 21, 2016 at 2:32 AM

Does Hvar island operate public transport to explore the island? Info. welcome. Is motor scooter hire a viable alternative €/day. Travel mid May 2017. Thks.

• Best local currency exchange in Split

Croatia Oct 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM

I'm planning my first visit to Split, Croatia. Where's the best place for local currency exchange and for comparison purposes, what is the current exchange rate being offered for Kuna to the British pound. In UK, this about 8.3.
      Many thanks

• alisononthego's Profile Photo

boat/ferry to Kolocep Island from Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik Sep 26, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Hello, please can anyone tell me where we get the boat for Kolocep Island,in Dubrovnik? Is it near the cruise port? I believe the hotel on the island has its own boat for residents and there is a separate one for foot passengers just visiting. I have found one ferry but it only seems to go four times each day...... is this the only one does anyone know please? Many thanks in advance

ferry to Kolocep Island

Otok Kolocep Sep 26, 2016 at 12:45 PM

How often does the ferry from Gruz go to Kolocep Island on Sundays please...?

Private boat from Gruz to Kolocep Island

Dubrovnik Sep 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Sorry.....another question re boat to Kolocep Island...... I think we would rather take a private boat as the ferry does not have enough sailings on Sundays.... would it be easy enough to get a private water taxi and any idea of the cost please?...... Thanks a million.....we arrive Saturday 1st Oct!!!

• getting there

by kathylynskey Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 5:15 AM

I arrive in Pula airport at 17.30 on 28th october 2006 . will it be possible to get ferry or boat to Brijuni at that time (Summer season over ) any advice welcome kathy

2 Answers Sep 9, 2006 at 5:01 PM