Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• silab's Profile Photo

Quebec city

Quebec 9 hours ago

Hello Friends
      Will be in the first week of new year 2017.
      Was thinking about best western plus city center 330 de la couronne. What are your recommendations anout this hotel? I did stay before in the Hello Friends
      Will be in the first week of new year 2017.
      Was thinking about best western plus city center 330 de la couronne. What are your recommendations anout this hotel? I did stay before in the champlain and needed to try something new .

What places for breakfast near the best western?

What to see in quebec winter times?
      Thanks.

more
    • Is walking safe?

Toronto Yesterday

In town on business with evenings off. Scored a couple tickets to the ball games this week. Is it safe to walk back to my hotel...the Sheraton...after the game?

more
    • Looking for Boat Shuttle Service Provider

Churchill Sep 9, 2016 at 3:31 PM

Trying to find a Shuttle Service that will take 4 canoes/8 people from the mouth of the Seal River to Churchill. Can't find anything online, but I know there are people providing this services, as there are plenty of conoe trip reports talking about this shuttle service. Looking for approximate costs as I'm trying to convince my group that the Seal is our 2017 adventure.

more
    • New Brunswick and Nova Scotia

Province of Nova Scotia Sep 6, 2016 at 12:07 PM

We are travelling from Winter Harbor, Maine to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia the week of Sunday, 9/18/16 and leaving out on Thursday 9/22/16. What are the MUST SEE's. We know that we want to go to the Bay of Fundy and Peggy's Cove. We are looking at going from Moncton to Halifax to Peggy's Cove. Wondering about driving Hwy 3 around Shelbourne and then Hwy 1 back to Halifax. We only have several days - want to see as much as possible but not so rushed. Want to enjoy what time we have in this area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • yaya15923's Profile Photo

Performing Arts Scene in Edmonton

Edmonton Aug 30, 2016 at 9:20 AM

I will be spending two weeks over the Christmas holiday with family in Edmonton and I would like to know if there is just one main website for performing arts events in the city. Like a one stop shop instead of Googling different theatres in the area. I would ask family directly but I am hoping to get tickets as a surprise. Thanks!

more
    • Morgandy14's Profile Photo

Camping near Port aux Choix?

Canada Sep 22, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Does anyone know of any campgrounds near Port aux Choix, NL?
      Thx much...

more
    • Hotel in Toronto with Lots of Mirrors in Room

Toronto Sep 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi All,

I once went away for business and my hotel randomly had many floor to ceiling mirrors surrounding the bed and a ceiling mirror above the bed. I told my girlfriend about this and she loved the idea. We'd like to find something like this in Toronto (or GTA) for a romantic getaway. I've had no luck on Google trying to find this at various hotels in the city. Anyone know of a hotel in the area that has this to offer? Preferably for under $200 a night.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Ally_lulu's Profile Photo

Weather in canada

Canada Sep 10, 2016 at 4:42 AM

Hi everyone im traveling on sept 16 and visiting these places toronto, quebec, montreal and ottawa can you advise what clothes i need to bring? What is the weather now in canada is it cold or still warm?

Thanks!

more

SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS

Toronto Aug 29, 2016 at 2:58 AM

is anyone can help me how to reach the cliff in SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS? I've seen so many pics in IG and its really beautiful but some caption I'm seeing they got fined! is it allowed to take photos there or not? I'm visiting Toronto for 7 days and I want to include that in my itinerary. im statying in near to union station and traveling by public transport not by car.

thanks!

more
    • Niagara Falls and Winery?

Toronto Sep 23, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto five nights in the beginning of October. (after World Cup)

A trip to Niagara Falls is a must, but is it worth taking a night there? Is there anything else to do, except watching the waterfalls?
      Any hiking trails? Nature? Or du you recomment a day trip?

I´m also interesting in visiting a winery, so maybe I can combine these two? Any suggestions?
      I will not have access to a car and I´m travelling alone.

The hotel prices was also very high in Toronto so with a night outside the city my average hotel price will decrease :-)

I have a reservation at Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square and one at Grand Hotel & Suites. Haven´t decided yet. Any thoughts about these two?

Br

more

Maple syrup

Canada Sep 13, 2016 at 1:58 PM

Hi all, what is the best brand name for maple syrup in canada? Im traveling to toronto, quebec and ottawa. Which place is good to buy maple syrup? Thanks in advance...

more
    • Where to stay in Toronto?

Toronto Sep 5, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto in October? Where in Toronto do you recommend me to stay, which part of the city?

//Johan

more
    • Toronto in October?

Toronto Aug 29, 2016 at 12:44 PM

I´m going out travelling for 1,5 week on October.
      But I can´t decide where to go... Today I was thinking of Toronto but I´m a little bit concerned about the weather. So my question is, how is it in the beginning of October?
      I wan´t a nice climat, not to cold, windy and rainy.

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

Lake Louise in late October

Banff National Park Aug 26, 2016 at 7:27 AM

Hi. I have finally booked my trip to the rockies on Oct16-Oct22. My bf and I will arrive and depart from Calgary and rent a car from there. We are planning to stay in Banff fro 4 days and 3 days in Jasper. I just saw in some reviews that Lake Louise doesn't look as beautiful as it is during summer time. Is this true? Does it really lose it's beautiful turquoise colour in this months? If yes, is there any alternatives or other sceneries that we might enjoy?

Also, from Jasper, what is the quickest route back to Calgary. Our flight from Calgary leaves at 1230pm so we are wondering what time should we leave Jasper? Is it safe to drive at night? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Planning a trip mid October

Vancouver Sep 6, 2016 at 8:06 PM

I am planning my first trip to Canada for mid October. Will fly in to Vancouver for a few days and then to Whistler for a few days. I am concerned about the weather with regards to mostly rain. I have read alot of sites indicating it rains all the time. Any help/advice is much appreciated. Interested mostly in sightseeing, light hiking, shopping, visiting parks and exploring the mountains. Age 45

more