change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• henry14's Profile Photo

Raptors game alone?

Toronto Aug 21, 2016 at 2:42 PM

ok, strange question I suppose but here goes.... would a woman alone at a Raptors game look out of place/attract attention? I will have a spare evening when the Raptors are at home and my hotel is 5 mins walk from the ACC so seems mad to watch it on tv when I could be in there but don't want to feel uncomfortable if it isn't the norm. Hopefully I'm overthinking this and no-one would bat an eyelid.

Thanks.

more
    • shellysu's Profile Photo

Driving form Toronto to Montreal, what is there to do?

Toronto Aug 4, 2016 at 6:22 AM

We will be driving for 5-6 hours. Is there anywhere to stop that's interesting?

more
    • Alicewonder's Profile Photo

Apartment rental for a month in Toronto

Toronto Aug 19, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thanks for accepting me. I need some help.

I live in Toronto. I moved here for studies last year. I have my two cousins coming to Toronto. I want to arrange them a good stay. They will be here for 5 weeks and they asked me to check for a furnished apartment for rent. Apparently, I don't know much about the stays in Toronto. I have seen furnished apartment rentals of Mac SuitesFurnished ResidencesDowntown and North York. I'm staying near York University so, we'd prefer a place near there. I know Downtown area is expensive, so, that's not a viable option. Has anyone stayed at their rentals? I'd appreciate other suggestions too. 

Thanks. 

more
    • layover in Canada

Toronto Aug 13, 2016 at 9:38 AM

I have a 15 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Cancun,and i would like to visit at the niagara falls, is that ample time to make my connecting flight?
      If so, what is the cheapest way to do this?
      tnx very much :)

more