Braga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cascais to Cabo da Roca

Cabo da Roca Jun 28, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Hi guys, I am planning to visit today Cabo da Roca and I will be in Cascais...is bus 403 stopping at Cabo da Roca or not? Their website says no but the reviews here say yes...any clue?

Thanks, Irina.

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Looking for good ideas

Lisbon Yesterday

Hi
      We are celebrating my parents in laws 50 years wedding anniversary in Lisboa and want to surprice them with a special experience. Anyone have a good idea of what to do? They are not very active people but we still would like to take them somewhere either a different place to see or a restaurant which is special and is both a dinner and experience, this dosen´t mean that gourmet food, but maybe a special place or something.
      Any idea is welcome.

more
    • Buses time

Madeira Island Jul 20, 2016 at 1:17 AM

Buses time which are shown in google maps are true ?
      Everybody say that buses in Madeira go a few time a day but there are so many rides.

Thanks

more
    • can I take food in my suitcase.

Portugal Jul 8, 2016 at 9:05 AM

Is it ok to take food into Portugal. Will be self catering for a week on the Algarve. Many thanks Denise

more
    • travelling from evora

Vila Real de Santo António Jul 5, 2016 at 4:25 AM

how do i get direct to Vila Real de Santo António or Tavira by bus or other transport?
      Thank you
      Robert

more
    • Czar's Hunting Lodge Restaurant

Sintra Jun 28, 2016 at 4:58 PM

I ate in a hunting lodge in Sintra around 1975 and was introduced to green wine. Does anybody recall a restaurant like this?

more
    • transportation

Silves Jun 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM

I presume that the best way to travel from Faro airport to Silves is by airshuttle, but can anybody tell me what is the best way to travel from Silves to Nora?

more
    • can I take food in my suitcase.

Portugal Jul 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM

Is it ok to take food into Portugal. Will be self catering for a week on the Algarve. Many thanks Denise

more
    • Supermarket Opening Times

Ponta Delgada Jul 2, 2016 at 12:05 AM

Hi, visiting in a couple of weeks and arriving Saturday evening. What time do the supermarkets close and are they opening Sunday?
      Many thanks

more
    • mariaschmidt's Profile Photo

Arrival to Alges and Vegan restarunts

Lisbon Jul 3, 2016 at 6:31 AM

Hi, I know that there is a rechargeable public transportation card sold at the metro stations in Lisbon, that can be filled up with day-passes for 6 euros. Do those day passes work when travelling to Algés too?
      Also, are there good places for vegan food in Lisbon? I'd love some recommendations

more
    • StevenC29's Profile Photo

Is it a must to buy a Lisboa card when visiting Lisbon

Lisbon Jul 1, 2016 at 1:47 AM

We've all heard of London's oystercard or Hong Kongs octopuscard?

But is it really necessary for lisbon?

Its says in Timeout that if you want to use the METRO then you must use a lisboncard. It says when you travel in from the airport you must use a lisboncard.

Or can you just bu tickets? There is a touristcard? Is this easier? How much is it and can I procure it in the UK before I leave? Does anyone have any webaddresses for the lisboncard?

more
    • Lisbon Day Trips

Portugal Jul 15, 2016 at 2:24 PM

I will be spending 4 and a half days in Lisbon in September. With limited time would you suggest a day trip to Evora, Obidos, Albaca/Batalha or Tomar? I will be traveling by train or bus.
      Christine

more
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

advice regarding best use of holiday time

Portugal Jul 11, 2016 at 3:51 PM

hi there, I am from Australia and in September 2016 I will have 12 days holiday in Portugal. I will be arriving in and departing from Lisbon airport. Can anyone please give me advice about where to go and what to do? I would like to go to Porto and then spend some time in smaller towns inland. I like history and culture and food. I am not really interested in beaches and nightlife. For this trip I would probably prefer not to spend my time in museums (that's for another trip) and I like to explore towns on foot. I prefer not to move hotels every day but have a minimum of 2 nights in each place. I will be traveling by train and any other public transport.

Any advice greatly appreciated. I know this is not a long trip but I think with some planning and forethought I can have a wonderful time there. Many thanks

bbowie

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

Braga, Guimares or Geres (one night only)

by deemoss Online Now Nov 6, 2014 at 5:01 AM

hi I am surprising my partner on a holiday in portugal next summer, and have a day or max 2 to play around with north of Porto. I am thinking Guimares Geres or Braga? and I know two are cities and the other a town, however, I am finding it hard to choose which. My only concern is Geres is it very steep as partner not great with that stuff , thanks in Advance

11 Answers Dec 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM
    • Gyms in Braga

by jonshock Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I am staying in Braga for a very short time and would like to use a gym. Are there any open to the public?

1 Answer Dec 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    • christinagachak's Profile Photo

Transportation from Braga to Lisbon

by christinagachak Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Hello!I am a student, studying in Braga!These weekends, I would like to go to Lisbon.

What is the cheapest way how to get there?

Is it better to go by train or by bus?

Maybe, it isbetter to change buses somewhere, or not?

And, are there any discounts if I have ISIC (International Student Card) or a student card from my university?

I will appreciate any info)))

4 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 3:30 AM
    • christinagachak's Profile Photo

From Braga/Guimaraes to the ocean

by christinagachak Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Hello!
      Could anyone help me to figure out how I can get from Braga/Guimaraes to the ocean?
      Prefferably, not Porto!
      I am interested in any information!

3 Answers Sep 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • mediaqueen's Profile Photo

Braga Bus station to Braga Train station

by mediaqueen Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I will be arriving from Santiago by bus and will be staying at a hotel by the train station and taking a train to Lisbon how can I get from the bus station to the train station can I walk

3 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 3:51 AM
    • Braga to Santiago

by herfa Online Now Jan 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM

My wife and I will be doing the Camino from Braga to Santiago de Compostella.Any one could suggest the best way to do it, and witch town to stop if we were doing an average 20/25 km a day. Also is it easy to find place to spend the night along the way? and how many day will it take us.Thank you

1 Answer Jan 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM
    • Family Home/small inn & the futbol stadium

by rebeccabevirt Online Now Oct 10, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Hi there, my son and i are visiting Braga in Oct 2011. We would love to stay in a family home or small intimate place in the old part of town. Is there anything like that? we prefer this type of setting rather than a hotel.

Also, any ideas about visiting the futbol stadium? I couldn't find much on the internet. My son is obsessed with futbol and braga has a particularly beautiful stadium.

Thanks so much. :-) we are really excited about our visit.
      Rebecca

3 Answers Oct 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    • Pitxu's Profile Photo

Bom Jesus

by Pitxu Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Hi!

How much time I need to visit the Bom Jesus Santuary (I will go by car)?

Thank you

5 Answers Oct 6, 2010 at 1:31 AM
    • hugobaur's Profile Photo

Travel from Oporto Airport to Braga by public transport

by hugobaur Online Now Sep 24, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Hello
      I am arriving on a Monday afternoon at Oporto Airport and would like to continue on to Braga by public transport. What is the most convenient way to travel from Oporto Airport to Braga by public transportation?
      Thank you for your help!

2 Answers Sep 24, 2010 at 3:51 AM
    • Mazely's Profile Photo

Horário de autocarros (ônibus) para Guimarães / timetable to Guimaraes

by Mazely Online Now Aug 30, 2008 at 7:30 AM

Hello,
      Does anyone know the timetable of the buses from Braga to Guimaraes, specially during weekend days?
      I can access by Internet only Rodonorte buses, but I know there are other options, which I cannot consult by websites.
      Thanks for your attention.

==
      Olá,
      Alguém poderia me informar os horários dos autocarros de Braga para Guimarães, especialmente durante os dias de fim-de-semana?
      Pela Internet, somente é possível consultar os horários da Rodonorte (escassos nos fins-de-semana). Sei que outras companhias operam no itinerário referido, mas estas não possuem website.
      Obrigado pela atenção.

Gostaria ainda, se possível, que me confirmassem os endereços das estações de autocarros nestas duas cidades. Muito grato.

3 Answers Sep 1, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    • Braga to Santiago de compostela by bus

by epng Online Now Mar 29, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know which bus company might take me from Braga to Santiago de Compostela?

Eunice

3 Answers Mar 30, 2008 at 5:48 AM
    • Braga Train Station

by midgetandrea Online Now Feb 13, 2007 at 5:57 AM

Does anyone know if Braga Train station is wheelchair accessible?

I am trying to find out if its possible to travel from Porto to
      Braga by train for a person in a wheelchair?

Thanks in advance for any help.