VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Bracknell

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Bracknell

• shuttle, taxi, buses, train ?

by tvboxlili31 Online Now Jun 18, 2016 at 6:02 AM

hi we planed to visit bracknell on septembre. we are family coming from france by plane, so we need advises choising the transportation with less time on travel, less price, easy too take from airport london to bracknell. thanks

8 Answers Jun 30, 2016 at 3:00 PM
    • bus fares in bracknell

by william69 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM

what does it cost to ride the bus in bracknell

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 2:04 AM
    • Staying at Binfeild

by Debbles Online Now May 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Hi, we are a group of 4 people over 50 and are staying for 4 nights at Newbold College, had some past connections there and it is cheap!! LOL!! So, I was wondering how long it takes to get to London on public transport, bus or train or whether we are better off hiring a car for a time there? Thanks! D

3 Answers May 4, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    • Bus Tickets

by Boristotkov Online Now Dec 9, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Can weekly tickets be bought on the bus instead of going to Coldborough House?

I get the 158/9

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 2:08 AM
    • days out with young children

by gracesmum Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 1:14 PM

is look out centre suitable for enthusiastic 3 1/2 year old? is it buggy friendly outside (a 3-wheeler so hopefully ok)? any other suggestions suitable for entertaining 3year old and 7month old brother in the area?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    • parking

by sandipchandra Online Now Dec 28, 2006 at 10:47 AM

which is the closest car park near the bus station and what are the prices for it

1 Answer Dec 29, 2006 at 4:53 AM
    • Synch_X's Profile Photo

Who has been or would like to visit Bracknell Forest?

by Synch_X Online Now Sep 16, 2003 at 10:05 AM

I know it is probably a silly question to ask, but who here has been to or would like to visit Bracknell Forest? It is better to go in the summer I know, what with the crazy English weather and all. I'd like to hear as many views as possible and if you don't know where it is please take a quick look to my Bracknell page. Thanks for taking the time for me. :-)