change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need something special in Rome

Rome Sep 8, 2016 at 2:28 AM

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I will be in Rome in January, during which time we will be celebrating his birthday. I want to make a plan ahead of time as a surprise, most likely booking in somewhere that we can have a nice romantic dinner.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

more
    • suggestion for hotel and hotel area

Rome Sep 20, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Hello,i and my family are going to Rome for first time in march,does any one have suggestion for family hotel and area of hotel in Rome?

more
    • Take taxi from Hotel Hassler (at uphill of Spanish Steps) to St Peter's Basilica

Rome Sep 14, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Hi I would like to have lunch at Osteria Barberini and then take taxi to St Peter's Basilica.
      i've searched that there is a taxi rank across the Hassler Hotel which is 5min walk from Osteria Barberini. Anyone knows if there are many taxis waiting at the taxi rank and easy to catch? No need to wait for a long time? because i only have limited time and scared it's hard to catch the taxi there and will be late to St Peter Basilica. (as i will book the entrance)
      Please help!! thank

more
    • Hotel accommodation in Rome and venice?

Rome Sep 2, 2016 at 3:11 AM

Hi all - we are looking for a hotel accommodation in Rome, Italy for my wife , one yr old baby girl and myself for 3 nights next March 2017. Would like to be central so we can go and walk to the sites, and to the metro station. The next 2 days we would like to take the train towards venice, where we can have a romantic accomadation close by the river. Any recommendations?
      Thanks in advance.

more