Bourton on the Water

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rock/gem shop

by JoW80 Online Now Jun 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Does anyone know the details of the rock/gem/crystal shop in Bourton? Name? Telephone number? Website?

3 Answers Jul 1, 2015 at 3:34 AM
    • Public Transport

by JJHS1982 Online Now Jan 31, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Hi. Can anyone help? I'm thinking of visiting Bourton-On-The-Water for a day this spring. I have looked at trains but it takes too long to get there with multiple changes. Are there any coaches that leave from Coventry or the West Midlands and return the same day? Thanks in advance. Jo

7 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 12:58 PM
    • Is overnight parking a problem when staying for a week in September?

by rsheflin Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

We plan on staying in Burton on the Water in September for a week, and our accommodations don't provide parking. I've read several posts by people complaining about the difficulty and expense of parking. Will we be able to find free street parking while we are staying here? If not, what will our options be for paid parking that is convenient to the center of the village? We will need to park overnight, and also while we are in the village during the day. Are there any provisions made for visitors who are staying for an extended period, rather than just for the day? Since we will be staying a week, I don't want the cost or difficulty of parking to become a big problem.

3 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 2:00 AM
    • B&B with Bourton on the Water (or nearby!)

by catjammies Online Now Oct 1, 2005 at 2:21 PM

Recs for some really BEAUTIFUL, COUNTRY, BRITISH, gardeny

B*Bs in Bourton or nearby!

• The Dial House Hotel

by driving2horizons Online Now Mar 11, 2004 at 1:35 PM

Hi I found this hotel on the internet and it looks like just the thing I was looking for but I'd just like to know if anyone else has stayed there or lives near it, knows anything about it? Any comments on it? Its address in The Dial House Hotel, The Chestnuts, Bourton on the water. Any feedback much appreciated. Thanks Sarah

2 Answers Mar 15, 2004 at 10:13 AM