change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dakoron's Profile Photo

Weather in February??

by dakoron Online Now Jan 1, 2016 at 11:24 AM

We are planning to visit South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique from the end of January till the end of February. As I check on internet, it seems there is a lot of rain that period. Has anyone been there in February? Is it ok to travel and enjoy the trip? Thank you a lot

• BE001903's Profile Photo

Traveling Botswana on individual basis

by BE001903 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

We would like to visit Botswana; Chobe, Okavango, Kalahari , Moremi and visit to the Vic falls in 3 weeks. We've already visited Namibia and South Africa on separate travels so we do not intend to combine this journey with any of these countries. We want to travel on individual basis NOT in a (small) group. The quotes I've seen so far are very expensive. Does anyone know of a travel agent who is trustworthy and has reasonable prices (own experience)?

3 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 2:01 AM
    • barbara.parr's Profile Photo

Single traveller

by barbara.parr Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I will be travelling on my own but would like to join up with a small group of people
      Who care about the environment. Travel companies seem a bit expensive for my budget as I am hoping to stay on in Africa over the UK winter. Any ideas please anyone? I am in Cape Town and expecting to leave for Johannesburg in 2 weeks.

3 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    • gizzer1's Profile Photo

chobe national park

by gizzer1 Online Now May 4, 2007 at 3:00 PM

On South Africa tour, will be staying in Victoria Falls. Have one full free day & want to see Chobe National Park in Botswana.
      Seems safari companies websites visited only offer multi-day packages; hotels, safaris, etc.
      Anyone know any that offers one day tours to Chobe?
      Would like their URL in addition to their names.

6 Answers Feb 21, 2015 at 8:43 AM