VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Boracay Island Travel Answers

change location
Qwarl's Profile Photo

Where are the affordable monthly bedspace for males near D'Mall?

by Qwarl Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 12:49 AM

I am a guy working in a hotel in Boracay for the first time and I am looking for an affordable bedspace near D'Mall preferably around Bloomfield Academy or in the place going to 7Stones Boracay or any alternative near the beachfront or party places around Station 2 and Station 1. My budget is within 1K - 2500 range.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Where are the affordable monthly bedspace for males near D'Mall?

by davidjo Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Surely if you are working at the hotel there must be other workers in the same situation as you. Why don't you ask their advice. I thought the hotel management may be able to help you on this too, as i am sure that they have lots of workers who also live out.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • reeya's Profile Photo

Re: Where are the affordable monthly bedspace for males near D'Mall?

by reeya Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM

A bed space at your budget and beach front is asking a bit too much. You'd have to be a bit more realistic and look around the town area more like. I wouldn't want to be living near D'Mall too if you want some peace and quiet after your work. That is a party/shopping/ crowded place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Boracay Island