VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Bolzano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Good food and wine

Venice Dec 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM

Hi, we will be spending 7 days in venice, including New Years Eve. We want to make sure that we sample great food and wine during our trip, as this is our passion. It doesn't have to be high end but it does have to be high quality. We are wanting to kick back and have a (relatively) stress free and memorable time. We are staying in a centrally based apartment so are happy to cook, but would much prefer to eat out - especially in less touristy (yes, I know - Venice is a tourist destination...) areas. All tips gratefully recieved.

more
    • traveling from Marc polo air port to bolzano

by simpson1999 Online Now Mar 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM

we are in a party of 8 traveling from Mestre to bolzano with bikes in bike bags does anyone know if we can get a train from mestre because we cannot get any journey details. we can get from st. lucia station but this isnt convenient. also we are finding it hard to locate a cycle map for our route from bolzano to venice. thank you.

4 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 11:14 AM
    • Travel to Bolzano from Venice

by zizola Online Now Mar 5, 2011 at 4:02 PM

How best do I travel from venice to bolzano in january 2012? Are train services available from venice?

4 Answers Mar 6, 2011 at 4:26 AM
    • Onward travel to Val Gardena

by yorkslad Online Now Jul 17, 2010 at 2:32 AM

My wife and i will be arriving in Bolzano Sat 31/7/2010 and need to get to meet up with friends in Val Gardena.We will arrive in Bolzano at approx 3-30pm.Is there a bus that picks up at the railway station that would take us to Val Gardena or will it be simpler just to get a taxi?Thanks in anticipation Harry.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2010 at 2:48 AM
    • New Year's Eve

by gmbenas Online Now Dec 3, 2005 at 4:37 PM

I am trying to arrange for a memorable New Year's Eve and don't know where to begin. Help, please.